Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate?
Like every anti-aging product, Concentre de la Mer Eye Concentrate promises you all the possible benefits that your skin can derive from a beauty cream. Sold with an applicator, regular and long term use of this product will diminish your wrinkles, firm up skin around your eyes, and make your eyes seem as radiant as a 20-something year old skin. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
What Are The Ingredients In Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate?
Other than the patented Miracle Broth, this product is also made with the following ingredients:
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate
- Dip applicator in the jar, and very gently roll the applicator under your eyes and around it.
- Repeat the routine twice daily.
Benefits Of Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate
- Product includes highly moisturizing ingredients.
- This product helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are no reviews online.
Disadvantages Of Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate
- Product lacks ingredients that give lasting results that make your skin look young, and which requires more than just rehydrating your skin.
- This product contains fragrances which can be irritating to sensitive skin types, includingdry, aging skin.
- It also contains phenoxyethanol which is a neurotoxin.
- There are no reviews online.
Final Verdict : Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate
“Transformative” and “Miraculous” that’s how Concentre de la Mer Eye Concentrate is being marketed by Estee Lauder. Time for you to decide if this product indeed has the power to bring transformation and make miracles happen to your skin.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.