Concentre De La Mer Eye Concentrate Review: Worth buying?
Do you believe in miracles? If have aging skin you want to look like your skin when you were 22, you must believe in miracles alright. Come to think of it, keeping skin young looking these days is supposed to be not as difficult as it used to. Other than the countless creams, pills, and clinical procedures available, we are also supposed to have a better understanding our skin by now. With that knowledge, you must already know that a beauty jar does not contain all the solutions to your aging skin.
La Mer Eye Concentrate Description
Like every anti-aging product, Concentré de la Mer Eye Concentrate promises you all the possible benefits that your skin can derive from a beauty cream. Sold with an applicator, regular and long term use of this product will diminish your wrinkles, firm up skin around your eyes, and make your eyes seem as radiant as a 20-something year old skin. All these skin benefits for a single sweep of this product, twice daily, and $195 of your hard earned dollar every month for a 0.5 oz. jar.
What is so special about Concentré de la Mer Eye Concentrate that’s worth almost $200? According to its manufacturer, Esteé Lauder, it contains Miracle Broth. It’s not a soup, silly! According to the product website, it is a combination of “nutrient-rich sea kelp and other natural ingredients, infusing them with energies of light and sound to intensify their activity until they became the potent” — we can’t put it any other way so we had to directly quote what it said.
La Mer Eye Concentrate Ingredients
Other than the patented Miracle Broth, this product is also made with the following ingredients:
Water, Seaweed (Algae) Extract, Shea Butter, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Malachite, Polybutene, IsostearylNeopentanoate, Silica, Trisiloxane, Yeast Extract, Caffeine, Cholesterol, AscophyllumNodosum Extract, AsparagopsisArmata Extract, GelidiumCartilagineum Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Sesame Seed Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Sesame Seed, Alfalfa Seed Powder, Sunflower Seedcake, Sweet Almond Seed Meal, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, St. Paul’s Wort Extract, Whey Protein, Sucrose, Palm Oil, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glyceryl Distearate, Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Linoleic Acid, Sorbitol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Steareth-10, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxaneCrosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocotrienols, Hexylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Isododecane, Tocopherol, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Phytosterols, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Carbomer, Fragrance, Tourmaline, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Green 5
Dip applicator in the jar, and very gently roll the applicator under your eyes and around it. Repeat the routine twice daily.
La Mer Eye Concentrate Advantages
Product includes highly moisturizing ingredients.
La Mer Eye Concentrate Disadvantages
Product lacks ingredients that give lasting results that make your skin look young, and which requires more than just rehydrating your skin.
This product contains fragrances which can be irritating to sensitive skin types, includingdry, aging skin. It also contains phenoxyethanol which is a neurotoxin.
La Mer Eye Concentrate Customer Review
- “This stuff is so expensive but it ACTUALLY WORKS if you have black racoon eyes!”-By T.Frazier
- “I have used this product for over a year now. It keeps away the dark circles and crepiness.”-By Jillmill
“Transformative” and “Miraculous” that’s how Concentré de la Mer Eye Concentrate is being marketed by Esteé Lauder. Time for you to decide if this product indeed has the power to bring transformation and make miracles happen to your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.