Continual Eye Treatment: Does Continual Eye Treatment Work?
Continual Eye Treatment Overview
Derived from the natural and popularized benefits of the Dead Sea, AHAVA–Dead Sea Laboratories LTD, through academic and scientific research, creates products that capitalize on the restorative properties of the Dead Sea’s unique minerals. It is these minerals that have the unique ability to act as “intercellular messengers” delivering signals that positively impact the skin on the cellular level. In an effort to extract the Dead Sea’s benefits without depletion, AHAVA demonstrates environmental responsibility with recyclable packaging, no animal testing, and non-polluting manufacturing. Located along the Dead Sea in Israel, AHAVA was established in 1988.
When using Dead Sea water and mud as the basis of skincare, extensive research is required. As such, AHAVA.com provides in-depth details about the benefits of the Dead Sea, the research and technology on which their products’ effectiveness is based through a simple white backdrop with gray, blue and brown accents. The products for both men and women are organized according to skin-type. In addition to face, body and sun care, AHAVA provides a line of spa products sure to bring the mystical luxury of the Dead Sea home. While boasting availability in the U.S., Asia, Australia and throughout Europe, online purchasing capabilities were not available on the website at the time of this writing.
Continual Eye Treatment – Product Description
One source of the Dead Sea’s power exists in its natural healthy salts which incorporate unique factors that provide natural sunscreen and the ability to retain moisture. Another potent source ingredient is the popular Dead Sea mud known to cure an array of ailments. For skincare, the sea’s salts, mud and water also affect dermatological diseases as well as promote skin preservation.
Within the Facial Care anti-aging category is the AHAVA Time Line brand, which carries the image endorsement of Sex and the City’s Kristen Davis. The line was developed based on the study of the impact Dead Sea minerals have on skin hydration and renewal. A leading technological advancement in restoring moisture, activating skin protection and incorporating anti-aging benefits that prevent the skin from revealing its age, AHAVA‘s patented 3D Complex was the result.
Described as the “Natural Elixir of Youth”, AHAVA Anti-aging skincare contains day and night moisturizers, eye treatments and serums. The company’s contribution to preserving the frame that surrounds the soul’s doorway is its Age Defying Continual Eye Treatment. In a quick-absorbing gel, the treatment provides the skin around the eyes with moisture that lasts an entire workday while smoothing its delicate skin.
Aside from the Dead Sea ingredients, the eye treatment includes many of the humectants, emollients and extracts that are seen in various skincare products.
Lacking testimonials, third-party reviews indicating effectiveness landed somewhere in the midrange of the rating scale. Most sites priced this product at about $40 to $45.
Continual Eye Treatment Advantage
- AHAVA takes advantage of the Dead Sea’s benefits.
- The website provides very thorough clinical research results.
- AHAVA.com provides a full list of ingredients.
Continual Eye Treatment – Drawbacks
- AHAVA’s anti-aging line isn’t a full skincare line.
- Purchase isn’t possible through the manufacturer’s website.
- The Eye treatment received mixed reviews.
Continual Eye Treatment – The Bottom line
The reputation of Dead Sea benefits runs deep. AHAVA does an impressive job of providing support for its claims. While the elements of the Dead Sea boast to be a near cure-all, result pictures and testimonials for its Continual Eye Treatment would have been beneficial. The inability to purchase the product from the manufacturer’s website seems to be a temporary hurdle. At a $45 price-point, the Dead Sea’s mystical powers can be experienced without the lengthy plane ride.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.