Conventional Anti-Cellulite Treatment Methods
Don’t panic when you see that ugly dimpling that has suddenly appeared on the surface of your skin. You actually have nothing to worry about. There are several ways to fight the menace we call cellulite.
Choosing the Right Treatment Method for Your Cellulite
Researching the plethora of anti-cellulite treatments available on the market can be a bit overwhelming in choosing the right one. The confusion only gets worse after surfing the web for information. You’re faced with reading reviews, or so called “expert opinions,” which tend to leave you wondering if the high cost of certain products actually work better than the more cost efficient.
Nevertheless, it is important to familiarize yourself with the various anti-cellulite treatments available in today’s market. This knowledge will somewhat arm you in comparing the pros and cons of each treatment method and the available brands -before launching your crusade against cellulite. Anti-cellulites treatments are designed to treat the basic causes that lead to your Cellulite . There are two primary ways to battle cellulite; Surgery or invasive methods or finding the right product and exercise regime with a proper diet…the choice is yours.
- Liposuction. The most popular procedure is Liposuction, One of the latest technological developments in this field is the use of laser in conjunction with liposuction.
- Cellulite Lift. Also know as ‘body lift’, this invasive method is normally intended to smoothen saggy skin in women who have suffered a significant weight loss resulting in pockets of loose skin showing on particular areas of their body.
- Laser Lipolysis. Unlike liposuction, Laser Lipolysis is termed as a minimally invasive method, which entails inserting a tiny, laser-emitting fiber just beneath the skin to melt away the excess fat. The procedure has gained considerable prominence because of convenience and cost factors.
- Injections. Fat Injections inclusive of Mesotherapy and Lipo-Dissolve, etc.
- Machine-aided Massage. Examples of these are Endermologie and Lipo Massage, which use mechanical rollers and a suctioning device for treatment of cellulite. The deep conditioning massage is imparted through the movement of rollers in conjunction with the mechanized suction, facilitates loosening of the excess fat. This action in turn helps enhance blood circulation by eliminating the root cause of the Cellulite condition.
- Anti-Cellulite Creams. The cellulite treatment market has many anti-cellulite creams, lotions and gel, which can be effective at reducing your cellulite.
- Other Noninvasive Procedures. In addition to the common anti-cellulite treatment methods mentioned above, a number of new methods using state-of- the-art procedures such as Acoustic Wave Theory (AWT) (treats cellulite through sound waves), liposome delivery, and Tri-Active Laser Dermology (SM) recently entered the scene making big waves amidst the cellulite population.
The Choice is Yours
Fortunately, thanks to research and medical advancements, we’re armed with many options to keep our bodies beautiful.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.