Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray Review: Is This sunscreen Safe To Use?
Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray Overview:
Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray, US $13, is a high performance sunscreen made for the active lifestyle, and delivered in spray on formula for easier application.
About Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by one of the most recognized multinationals in the pharmaceutical industry, Bayer. Bayer, a Germany-based company, also participates in the following niche markets: life sciences, consumer health, animal care, and agricultural chemicals. As a brand, Coppertone was relatively recently just been folded under Bayer. The brand, founded in the US in the 1940s, previously changed hands between two other pharmaceutical giants, Schering-Pough and Merck & Co.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provides your skin with broad spectrum protection available in SPF 15, 30 and 50 variants.
- Helps protect your skin from getting sunburned.
- Helps you avoid skin cancer when used as part of a more comprehensive sun care strategy.
What Are The Ingredients In Coppertone Sport Continuous Sunscreen Spray?
- Avobenzone, Octisalate, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone (active ingredients may differ in composition and concentration depending on the variant used): Chemical sunscreen active agents that, combined, give your skin added protection from skin damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin, it also helps instantly soothe skin irritations that may be caused by su exposure, including sunburn.
Directions To Use:
Coppertone Sunscreen Spray must be sprayed on skin at least 15 minutes before getting sun soaked. Apply on face by spraying the product on your hands then spreading all over your face.
- Coppertone Sunscreen Spray is available in three SPF variants: 15, 30, and 50, giving you the
- This product stays sweat resistant and water resistant for up to 80 minutes and only needs to be reapplied after every two hours throughout the day.
- Spray sunscreen products have a tendency to render uneven coverage, depending on the manner by which it was sprayed on skin but also, due to environmental factors such as wind which can change the direction of the product as you spray, thereby frequently causing sunburn and unevenly tanned skin.
- Coppertone Sunscreen Spray gives your skin a sheer cover that will not clog your pores.
- A single bottle can be easily emptied in a day.
Does Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including SD alcohol and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and related organ dysfunctions due to estrogen mimicking chemical sunscreen agents.
Coppertone SPORT Continuous Sunscreen Spray is a convenient way to make sure you stay protected when you know you will be spending a longer time under the sun. Unfortunately , there are a number of downside associated with spray-on sunscreen that involve your health and well-being, and which, therefore, cannot be ignored.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."