Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review: Would You Recommend It?
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides the skin with proper moisture for decreasing signs of aging such as dullness, wrinkles, and fine lines. The serum is sold in containers of 1oz, 2 oz, 4 oz, and 8oz each, starting at a cost of $14.45 each and up. Customers can return their products to the company within 30 days of purchase date as long as they follow instructions mentioned online.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the body, HA is used to heal skin after wounds, burns, and other injuries. It is also used as filler during lip surgeries. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin. Can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Benzyl Alcohol: Alcohol from teas and fruits. Preserves products and imparts a light natural fragrance. Considered volatile when used alone, but is safe in cosmetic blends.
- Distilled Water: Water that has been de-ionized in order to remove salts and minerals from it. Used to treat acne and cleanse skin.
Wash face and apply serum to areas that require treatment. Use twice daily for best results. Suitable for most skin types, except dry or very sensitive skin.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- The serum consists of mostly hyaluronic acid, which means there are few ingredients to worry about, and which is consistently used as a skin treatment.
- Available in various sizes, which also accommodates people with different budgets.
- Promotes a more youthful appearance, hydrates skin, and plumps the skin in order to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum can be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of order date, per instructions online.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- Ingredient amounts are not listed, which means the exact hyaluronic acid ratio to other ingredients is unknown.
- The product’s website offers explanations for how it works, but does not cite scientific documentation that can back claims made.
- Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains benzyl alcohol, which may be volatile depending on how it’s mixed.
- Customer reviews are mixed, with people who have extra-dry and sensitive skin stating that they did not experience benefits from regular use of the serum.
Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains only hyaluronic acid as its main ingredient. Only two other ingredients—distilled water and benzyl alcohol—are included in the product’s formula. Some customers may be intrigued by the inexpensiveness of the serum, which starts at $14.95 for a 1 oz container. Customers can also return the product for up to 30 days after their purchase date in case they don’t receive desired results. The amber-colored container also keeps the ingredients intact so the products lasts as long as possible. Customer reviews are mixed; however, with people who have sensitive and extra-dry sky stating that they felt the serum made their skin even drier. Since the amount of HA isn’t disclosed, it isn’t clear what would cause some people to react this way. Other products provide anti-aging benefits all skin types can enjoy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: