Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off
Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off Overview
Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off is yet another anti-wrinkle cream but one that promises an instantaneous quick-fix to conceal wrinkles rather than just treat them. It works primarily as a line filler, but also using a skin-tightening agent to provide a more youthful look to the skin.
The official site has a very easy to read layout, with all of the product info on one page, including a complete list of ingredients, a breakdown of key ingredients and a summary of benefits and application tips. The site offers a range of other products categorized by requirement (oil control, exfoliators, eye treatments etc), as well as regimen.
Elsewhere on the site there is a brief FAQ on the company and Home Shopping Network schedule, as well as info on brand-wide clinical trials and general testimonials, but nothing specific to Instant Wrinkle Write Off itself. Also available on the site is a Q&A on healthy skin and an option to take a survey on skin care. The company can be contacted by email or telephone only.
Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off – Product Description
The formula is dispensed in the form of a concealer-like pen, and contains three main active ingredients. Oat Kernel Extract absorbs oil from the skin’s surface to moisturize the skin, and reduces redness in the complexion, as well as being an effective anti-oxidant for sensitive skin. Dimethicone derivatives and silica both absorb excess oil on the skin.
A full list of ingredients is provided, but apart from the above three active ingredients, the rest appear to be mainly solvents and preservatives. The line filling and skin tautening properties of the cream are not explained as to which ingredient is responsible for them, and this is also true for the light-diffusing benefits of the cream, which brightens and evens out the skin tone. Info on this is difficult to find outside of the official site, but it suggests a mechanism similar to a Botox (a mild inhibitor of facial muscles), but on a much milder scale.
The cost of a single pen is $25, and contains 0.04oz. The site does offer a 60-day money-back guarantee for anything bought through their site, but does not offer exchanges.
Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off Advantage
- Low cost
- Instant results, cheaper than surgery
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Mostly positive independent online reviews
Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off – Drawbacks
- No info on product-specific clinical trials
- Only a quick fix; no lasting effects with continuous use
- Difficult to find in offline stores
Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off – The Bottomline
For those looking for a quick fix, Cosmedicine Instant Wrinkle Write Off will likely live up to its name, as it’s not trying to be anything it’s not. It offers an instantaneous, cheaper and safer alternative to surgery, and quickly hides the appearance of fine lines while tautening and brightening the skin. Although it’s difficult to find offline, the abundance of positive reviews coupled with a generous return policy and the cheap price casts a positive outlook on a potentially useful (if not throwaway) product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.