CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum Review :
CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum Overview :
A sister brand to Astral Brand’s Aloette, CosMedix shares in its rich experience in the skincare industry. Based in Georgia, CosMedix is providing high performance products to assist skincare professionals in altering the physiology of a patient’s skin with an array of products ranging from non-wounding antioxidant peels to dietary supplements. CosMedix’s focus is “to empower consumers and the aesthetician with the strongest, purest and most effective skin care products possible.” Knowing that having the right ingredients is not enough, CosMedix employs chiral technology. Molecules must be correctly appropriated to the biological task in order to arrive at the desired result with little to no side effects. Although it is not effective on sensitive skin.
CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum – Does It Really Work?
Assigned to the Correct & Stimulate category is a host of products designed to promote the skin’s natural healing process by providing support to the skin’s barrier or in combating inflammation. Not a full skincare line, the products are serums, masks, treatments and preparatory products.
Answering to aging’s attack on the clarity of skin tone, CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum combines licorice and mulberry to lighten and brighten dull blotchy skin. Using the same chiral correction technology, CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum blocks melanin production and boosts cell turnover while preventing inflammation. With no means of purchase available on the website.
With very few online retail providers and even fewer reviews, CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum appears to be predominantly available through dermatological and aesthetician spas and clinics. One popular consumer site gave it a perfect score and indicated it generally costs $44.
CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum Ingredients :
- Licorice Root and Mulberry Bark Extracts: This ingredients help diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
- Azelaic Acid: This ingredient is known to ease acne-prone skin. The antibacterial qualities help to prevent clogged pores by killing any bacteria to reduce white and blackheads.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: This ingredients possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Lactic Acid: It is one of the most all the rage alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). It helps lessen acne breakouts and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. It may also slough away dead skin cells and impurities from skin. Although it may cause skin peeling or dryness.
CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum Advantage:
- CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum has the support of a company generally focused on providing skincare products to skincare professionals.
- CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum uses a variety of natural non-irritating ingredients.
- The product is made for dry skin. Although many customers havent notice any difference.
CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum Drawbacks :
- CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum is generally only available for purchase through a skincare professional.
- The number of product reviews for CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum was minimal.
- The CosMedix website lacked clinical research, results photos and testimonials.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict :
Holding fast to its professional skincare roots, CosMedix.com is generally an information-only site providing no means of purchase other than directing visitors to a spa or clinic. While strong support from the dermatological and aesthetic industries breeds much confidence more clinical research and user feedback would have created stronger support for CosMedix Lightning Fading Serum. However there are not many customer reviews backing the companies claims and this product is not suitable for all skin types.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.