Cosmedix Opti Crystal Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Cosmedix Opti Crystal?
As per the manufacturer, Daily stresses and environmental factors including UV exposure and pollution, coupled with biological aging, poor daily skincare routine and unhealthy lifestyle all add up to cause your skin to wrinkle, discolor and sag. The main cause is dryness and moisture loss.
Unfortunately, there is no turning back the clock. Still, you are lucky to have within your reach, anti-aging products that do not require you to endure painful injections or have to live with periodic clinical procedures for the rest of your life. These products only need to be applied topically on skin. Now, all you need is a good eye and a great deal of research to make sure you will only be using the product that’s right for you.
Cosmedix, the makers of Cosmedix Opti Crystal, is a skincare products manufacturer that distinguishes itself from others by harnessing the power of nature and combining it with Nobel Prize winning technologies. Since 1999, Consmedix has come up with effective skincare products that do not cause irritations, allergies and more severe and long term side effects associated with chemicals and systhetic products.
With regular, long term use of Cosmedix Opti Crystal, the manufacturer claims that you will achieve firmer, youthful and more radiant skin within weeks of consistent product application. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Cosmedix Opti Crystal – Does it really work?
Cosmedix Opti Crystal takes on a three pronged approach to anti-aging skincare: protective, corrective and skin stimulating. Therefore, the product makes use of ingredients, the combination of which replenishes and rejuvenates tired, old and damaged skin around the eyes. The product is infused with growth factors, alpha lipoic acid, strong emollients and skin conditioning agents, and powerful antioxidants.
The result: a positive ending to your skin issues — firmer, younger skin that gives you a more youthful radiance and glow.
Cosmedix Opti Crystal, originally named Eye Believe, is a serum that helps skin fight puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, tired look and skin moisture loss. Get these benefits at $93 for every 7.4 ml bottle.
Cosmedix Opti Crystal helps improve the appearance of signs of aging and addresses the problem of thinning skin around the eyes. The serum is formulated with alpha lipoic acid and copper peptides. Together, these ingredients stimulates the skin’s natural ability to repair, restructure and rejuvenate itself. These natural processes that skin is capable of results to skin cell renewal and faster skin cell turnover to give you a more radiant and youthful skin. Lifeless skin and tired looking eyes come to life to turn your aging skin to ageless beauty.
The Cosmedix Opti Crystal formulation also infuses the skin firming properties of coconut extract. It provides skin with optimum moisturization while remaining sufficiently delicate so as not to irritate sensitive skin and eyes
What are the Ingredients in Cosmedix Opti Crystal?
The active ingredients in each bottle of Cosmedix Opti Crystal are:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: It reduces skin puffiness and helps improve natural skin barrier to protect skin from further damage. However, it might cause skin irritability.
- Copper Complex: improves skin elasticity and increases subcutaneous fats to firm up skin and address skin thinness around the eyes
- Spin Trap: powerful antioxidant that helps reduce skin cell damage by trapping free radicals so that the damage is concentrated and do not take toll on nearby cells.
- Coconut Extract: a strong emollient and skin conditioning agent that has natural deep and lasting moisturizing properties. Full ingredient list below.
Benefits of Cosmedix Opti Crystal
- Floods skin with moisture and helps skin lock in moisture to prevent moisture loss.
- Improves skin elasticity and corrects thin skin. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- Increases collagen and elastin production.
Disadvantages of Cosmedix Opti Crystal
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
How to apply Cosmedix Opti Crystal
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to –
- Apply Cosmedix Opti Crystal by dotting the serum around the eyes and then patting it in gently and quickly.
- Do not rub in the product.
- You may also use Cosmedix Opti Crystal around your lip area.
Final Verdict: Cosmedix Opti Crystal
Cosmedix Opti Crystal’s main ingredients, copper, alpha lipoic acid and coconut oil have all been shown to work effectively on skin for the treatment of minor skin damages and to reverse signs of skin aging. However, unused items purchased on the website can be returned within 30 days of the ship date.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."