Bha Blackhead Power Liquid Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is BHA Blackhead Power Liquid?
According to the manufacture BHA Blackhead Power Liquid serum, US $22 for 3.38 oz., gives your skin relief from stubborn blackheads. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Provide mild exfoliation suitable for daily use on any skin type
- Provide anti-inflammatory benefits that help relieve skin from the irritations that naturally come with exfoliation
- Clears your pores and rids your skin of acne-causing bacteria and damaged skin
- Reveal less damaged, more beautiful skin with every turnover. Although it may not be suitable for all skin types.
This product is formulated and distributed by COSRX, a Korean cosmetics company that has built a reputation for formulating products based on close consultations with its cult following.
What Are The Ingredients In BHA Blackhead Power Liquid?
- Betaine salicylate (4.0%): A more gentle alternative to salicylic acid, this ingredient helps regulate acne-causing bacteria, aids in sloughing off the surface layer to rid your skin of infected and damaged skin, and helps stimulate new skin to surface and replace it
- White Willow Bark Water: Helps deliver the ingredients deep into the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
- Niacinamide: Tightens and smoothens pores, helps even out skin tone, and strengthens the skin barrier
How To Apply BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- Use BHA Blackhead Power Liquid serum once up to twice daily (people with sensitive skin might need less) together with your morning and evening skin care routine using your bare hands or with a cotton pad.
- Leave on for several minutes to allow product to work its way in before layering with the rest of the products in your regimen.
Benefits Of BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- Betaine salicylate is less irritating to the skin compared to salicylic acid, which makes this product safer for use on sensitive and problematic skin that easily reacts negatively to exfoliating treatments.
- This exfoliating product is at a pH level that shouldn’t agitate already irritated skin, and which makes it perfect as a daily exfoliation part of your regimen, that is, depending on how your skin responds to the product. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- The product texture which glides onto skin, seeps through easily, and does not leave the surface tight nor greasy
Disadvantages Of BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
- There is no official product website to draw product information from.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy, forcing you to rely on blog reviews which are fairly limited in numbers too, many of which do not provide reliable, guaranteed objective reviews either.
- Cosrx bha blackhead power liquid reviews reveal that some users were reactive to the product which made them break out more and experience light burns on skin.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict : Bha Blackhead Power Liquid Serum
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid serum is an unusual product that offers a very specific treatment regimen for relieving skin of pesky and persistent blackheads. If this is your primary skin concern then, this product may help but, may not be guaranteed to keep you from reacting if you have sensitive or problematic skin.
The cosmetic industry currently offers a variety of wrinkle creams from a number of brands. To make the process of selecting a wrinkle cream as simple as possible, we’ve evaluated each cream on its ability to fulfill our requirements for a quality wrinkle cream. To be specific, we believe that a wrinkle cream should include ingredients that offer antioxidant protection for skin, in order to delay the onset of noticeable aging. At the same time, wrinkle creams should be able to renew skin, typically by containing compounds with collagen-stimulating properties. Additionally, such a cream should improve both the texture and appearance of skin by offering both long term anti-wrinkle benefits and hydrating agents to create smooth, firm skin. Listed below are our top wrinkle creams, according to these important characteristics.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.