Bha Blackhead Power Liquid Serum Review: Is It Really Effective?
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Serum Description
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid serum, US $22 for 3.38 oz., gives your skin relief from stubborn blackheads. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Provide mild exfoliation suitable for daily use on any skin type
- Provide anti-inflammatory benefits that help relieve skin from the irritations that naturally come with exfoliation
- Clears your pores and rids your skin of acne-causing bacteria and damaged skin
- Reveal less damaged, more beautiful skin with every turnover
- Improve the absorption of nutrients from your other treatment formulas and creams
This product is formulated and distributed by COSRX, a Korean cosmetics company that has built a reputation for formulating products based on close consultations with its cult following.
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Serum Ingredients
- Betaine salicylate (4.0%): A more gentle alternative to salicylic acid, this ingredient helps regulate acne-causing bacteria, aids in sloughing off the surface layer to rid your skin of infected and damaged skin, and helps stimulate new skin to surface and replace it
- White Willow Bark Water: Helps deliver the ingredients deep into the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps keep skin from drying out
- Niacinamide: Tightens and smoothens pores, helps even out skin tone, and strengthens the skin barrier
Use BHA Blackhead Power Liquid serum once up to twice daily (people with sensitive skin might need less) together with your morning and evening skin care routine using your bare hands or with a cotton pad. Leave on for several minutes to allow product to work its way in before layering with the rest of the products in your regimen.
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Serum Advantages
- Betaine salicylate is less irritating to the skin compared to salicylic acid, which makes this product safer for use on sensitive and problematic skin that easily reacts negatively to exfoliating treatments.
- This exfoliating product is at a pH level that shouldn’t agitate already irritated skin, and which makes it perfect as a daily exfoliation part of your regimen, that is, depending on how your skin responds to the product.
- Cosrx bha blackhead power liquid reviews by users have pointed out the wonderful product texture which glides onto skin, seeps through easily, and does not leave the surface tight nor greasy
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Serum Disadvantages
- There is no official product website to draw product information from.
- The manufacturer fails to provide proof of product efficacy, forcing you to rely on blog reviews which are fairly limited in numbers too, many of which do not provide reliable, guaranteed objective reviews either.
- Cosrx bha blackhead power liquid reviews reveal that some users were reactive to the product which made them break out more and experience light burns on skin.
Cosrx Bha Blackhead Power Liquid Customer Reviews
- It hasn’t completely eliminated my blackheads, but for sure it has made them less visible and grainy -By WHACK
- Not bad but I can’t say it has helped with my blackheads. It does make my skin feel nice and smooth. I have been using it for about three months and I still have blackheads on my nose. It’s a good product but not a miracle worker -By Amazon Customer
BHA Blackhead Power Liquid serum is an unusual product that offers a very specific treatment regimen for relieving skin of pesky and persistent blackheads. If this is your primary skin concern then, this product may help but, may not be guaranteed to keep you from reacting if you have sensitive or problematic skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.