Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Reviews And More.
What is Cosrx Gel Cleanser?
As per the manufacturer, Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser is skin care formula that is designed to cleanse your skin and remove dirt and oil in the pores. It helps to restore the optimal balance of pH to skin that helps to clean without causing an irritation. It helps gently remove the dead skin and overnight sebum that build up providing you with a refreshing start to the day. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Cosrx company is the manufacture of this formula. The manufacturer claims that this formula has low pH that makes it suitable for every skin type and gently cleanses the skin removing the dirt in the pores.
It is available on the official manufacturer website and the Amazon official website. The ingredients used are safe and delivers its desired results.
Cosrx Gel Cleanser review provides you with what it is essential on your skin. It gives you the highlight of its key formula, benefits, and working.
Cosrx Gel Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
Cosrx Gel Cleanser consists of botanic and low Ph level ingredients that help this formula to cleanse your skin gently. It leaves the skin clear and supple.
It helps to remove the dead skin and the sebum leaving the skin smooth. It hydrates and soothes the skin removing the impurities from the skin making the skin to glow.
What Are The Ingredients In Cosrx Gel Cleanser?
It consists of mild acid and botanical formula that gently cleanses skin and remove oil, and makeup. They are well
blended to ensure that they deliver there desired results. Cosrx Gel Cleanser has the following ingredients:
- Tea Tree Oil – it has a soothing effect and helps to cleanse the skin.
- BHA – it helps to remove the dead skin.
- Pinus Palustris Leaf extract – it conditions the sensitive skin and gently cleanses it. However, it can irritate certain skin kind.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – it is a surfactant and allows the water to cleanse the skin, thus removing the dirt.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – it is a surfactant that helps to remove oil and dirt from skin.
How to apply Cosrx Gel Cleanser
- For maximum results, the manufacturer recommended you to use it thrice in the morning, daytime and night.
- In the morning you should massage it on a wet skin and rinse it with tepid.
- More so, during the night and daytime, you should wash your face with regular cleanser and work this formula.
- Then massage it into the wet skin and lastly rinse water.
Benefits of Cosrx Gel Cleanser
- It removes the dirt and oil from the skin pores.
- It hydrates the skin. However the effect of this product is temporary.
- It soothes the skin.
- It has numerous reviews.
Disadvantages of Cosrx Gel Cleanser
- There is no mention of a money back guarantee if not satisfied with the product.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Does Cosrx Gel Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
Cosrx Gel Cleanser has the following side effects:
- It can cause an allergic reaction if you’re allergic to some of its formula.
Final Verdict: Cosrx Gel Cleanser
Cosrx Low Ph Good Morning Gel Cleanser is one of the cleanser products on the market. It claims that it helps to cleanse your skin and providing you with a bright texture and supple. It helps to clean your skin pores, remove the dead skin cells and dissolves impurities deep within your pores. However the effect of this product is temporary. Also, this product do not offers money back guarantee.
It possesses a low pH level of about 5 that makes it suitable for all skin types including the sensitive one. It is infused with other formulas that help it to soothe, hydrate and remove dead skin.
However, it is necessary to research for more details about this product and its formula. This ensures that it safe for your skin type and delivers its desired results to our skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."