COVER FX Mattifying Primer With Anti-Acne Treatment Review: In outsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment is a primer that reduces shine in skin and resists water. It reduces the appearance of large pores and fine lines. The price for a 0.5 oz bottle starts at $16 on its official website, and the primer is also sold in beauty stores across the country. The primer is manufactured by Cover FX Skin Care Limited. Professional make-up artists are eligible for discounts on products and includes free samples with product purchases. Customers who are not satisfied with the product can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
- Salicylic Acid: this ingredient is antibacterial and helps fight acne as well as break down excess oils that cause it. It is also an effective anti-inflammatory.
- Sallix Nigra Extract: from willow, this extract contains salicin, which turns into salicylic acid.
- Glycerin: colorless odorless liquid that works as an effective solvent.
- Butylene glycol: byproduct of petroleum, this ingredient is used to condition the skin and as a solvent.
- Squalane: used to make compounds more stable, this ingredient is found naturally in shark liver and is an effective moisturizer that prevents water loss in the skin.
- Lemon Fruit Extract: a rich source of vitamin C, which is beneficial to the skin.
- Silica: this mineral helps make things more opaque and also works as an anticaking agent.
Apply to the face with clean fingers before using foundation or other make-up.
- Use of this product helps reduce the appearance of oil on the skin and reduce greasiness.
- The manufacturer provides discounts for professional make-up artists.
- One free sample is included in orders from the official website.
- The ingredients used for this product are listed and many of them are effective anti-microbial agents that can positively affect the skin.
- The product is vegan and tested for efficiency.
- The formula excludes inflammatory ingredients such as talc, fragrance, sulfates, parabens, gluten, and mineral oil.
- No negative side effects have been reported for this product.
- No samples are provided unless the customer purchases a full-sized product.
- The manufacturer does not provide information about independent trials that show whether or not the product is effective.
Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment is an easy to use product that keeps the skin from looking greasy. It can be safely used before applying make-up and at $16, the price is average for a product in its category. The manufacturer of the product also excludes ingredients known to cause skin inflammation and irritation and provides a 30-day return or exchange period. This helps customers make a more informed decision as to whether or not the primer is right for them. Still, the maker of the product does not include information that proves the product’s claims about being an effective acne treatment. There are many primers or acne treatments customers can use that can show data on their effectiveness, and for this reason these might be a better choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."