CPharmax Anti Wrinkle Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream?
CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream, US $169.00, is an age-defying anti-aging cream that commits to restore your skin back to its youthful appearance by enhancing your skin health and making it more resilient to future damage and manifestation of wrinkles and other multiple signs of skin aging. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
This product is brought to you by CPharmax from Dr. Huang Healthy Living Company based in Florida, USA, that is, according to one website that appears to be the official manufacturer website. The company is headed and operated by Hanxian Huang. However, another third-party website presents that the makers of this product is CPharmax, Inc., and was formulated by a certain Dr. David Allyn.
CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on the consolidated claims made via these two websites, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Support the restoration of your skin’s youthful texture and firm structure.
- Rejuvenate your skin at faster rates by improving key cellular level mechanisms involved in repairs, regeneration and turnover.
- Boost the level of collagen fibers in your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Cpharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream?
There are no ingredients mentioned on only two websites available to present details about this product’s composition and mode of function. There was only a brief mention of a “powerful microsphere technology which enhances absorption and effectiveness of the product”.
There were no details about what this technology is made of and what this technology is actually delivering into your skin.
How To Apply CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream
There are no particular instructions as to how CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream must be used. It will suffice, however, to use it just as you would any other anti-aging cream.
- First, make sure to cleanse your skin thoroughly with a gentle cleanser.
- Second, immediately follow through with a toner right after patting dry your skin to lock in moisture.
- Third, apply any special treatment, such as for acne or a prescription tretinoin ointment.
- Fourth, follow through with a serum or essence as desired. Next, you’re ready to layer on this product. Dot around your face then spread evenly with a gentle circular massage in upward direction until the product has blended well with your skin. Lastly, layer with other thicker products in your routine.
Benefits Of CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream appears to have been designed and formulated to deliver multiple anti-aging functions to promote your more youthful skin.
- This product is easy to use and can be seamlessly and effortlessly integrated as part of either your morning or evening skin care regimen or, both.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although there are no reviews backing this claim.
Disadvantages Of CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- The manufacturer fails to present this product’s full ingredients list, neither is there any thorough explanation about how this product works to revive your youthful skin.
- This product is very expensive and is comparable to anti-wrinkle creams being offered by so much more credible luxury brands.
- CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream reviews are nowhere to be found, completely taking out firsthand information about how this product has benefited users and making it impossible to gauge their collective feedback regarding this product’s performance.
- This brand is notorious for its bad customer service.
Does CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and given the lack of product and user reviews, expect side effects to be extremely likely if you decide to use CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream, most especially if you are aware that you have sensitive or hyper reactive skin.
Therefore, as a precautionary measure, make sure to perform an overnight patch test on a small spot on your skin to test for any allergic reaction you may have against one or more of this product’s components. When you see any sign of irritation, immediately discontinue product use.
Final Verdict: CPharmax Anti Wrinkle Cream
It is surprising how a product being sold for a hefty price of US $169 like CPharmax Anti-Wrinkle Cream cannot even provide clear details about how this product works and what ingredients you are paying for exactly. If you remain convinced, just make sure to compare and contrast with similar products before buying.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."