Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Review: Is It Trustworthy?
Crescent White Brightening Description
Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening UV Protector is an SPF50 sunscreen from Estee Lauder. It protects skin from damaging UV rays, and can also be used as a makeup base. It is also meant to work as a brightener to reduce dark spots, while soothing irritations.
Estee Lauder is a leader in the skin care and beauty industries. The company was founded by the niece of a Hungarian chemist who gave her a love and knowledge of the skin care profession at an early age.
Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening is $50 on the manufacturer’s site. It is also sold at retailers like Nordstrom and Macy’s, but it is usually the same price no matter where you choose to buy. The company provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Crescent White Brightening Ingredients
Please note that no ingredient list was provided on the main site. The list below was found through outside sources.
- Avobenzone 3.00% Sunscreen
- Octisalate 5.00% Sunscreen
- Homosalate 5.00% Sunscreen
- Octocrylene 2.70% Sunscreen
- Oxybenzone 3.00% Sunscreen
- Butyloctyl Salicylate Preservative
- Methyl Trimethicone Silicone
- Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate Emollient
- Kukui Seed Oil
- Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone Silicone
- PEG-100 Stearate Surfactant
- Butylene Glycol Conditioner, Fragrance
- Glyceryl Stearate Surfactant
- Dipentaerythrityl Tri-Polyhydroxystearate Pigment disperser for more even skin tone
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate Surfactant
- Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract Brown seaweed
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root extract
- Yeast Polysaccharides
- Algae Extract
- Sorbitol Sugar alcohol
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid Moisturizer
- Sodium Hyaluronate Moisturizer
- Stearic Acid Fatty acid
- VP/Eicosene Copolymer
- Ethylhexylglycerin Preservative
- Caprylic Conditioner
- Saccharide Isomerate Water-binding agent
- Caprylyl Glycol Conditioner
- Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
- Dehydroxanthan Gum Film former
- Sodium Dehydroacetate Preservative
- Cetyl Alcohol Fatty alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide lye
- Silica Mineral
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate Vitamin C
- Disodium EDTA Chelating agent
- BHT Fragrance
- Phenoxyethanol Preservative
- Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen
- Mica Mineral
Crescent White Brightening Directions
Rub into the skin as the last step of Estee Lauder’s morning whitening regimen. You can apply makeup over it.
Crescent White Brightening Advantages
- Protect skin from harmful UV rays
- Works as a makeup base
- Lightweight formula
- Brighten and revitalize skin
- Reduce dark spots
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Crescent White Brightening Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- Very expensive compared to regular sunscreens
Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening UV Protector has an official website that is somewhat informative.The site doesn’t give the ingredients list. While there is no documentation backing the effectiveness of this particular formulation, so without provided research results, it’s unclear how well this product will reduce dark spots.
There are many sunscreens available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."