Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus
Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus – Overview
Most consumers will be very familiar with the Crest brand and would therefore likely feel comfortable trying this product.
Crest has produced a range of whitening products in order to compete with the numerous rival brands currently on the market. The Crest official website is a great place to look for information about all their products and they present it in a very consumer friendly way. As well as a very comprehensive FAQ section, the site offers a quiz to help the consumer determine which product will suit them best. In addition to this, they provide a comparison chart that clearly shows the differences in terms of usage and results between all the Crest whitening products.
Although Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus are available through the Crest website, they can also be found in independent retail stores, allowing for competitive pricing. However, it is worth checking on the Crest website as they sometimes feature special offers such as money-off coupons. Another nice feature of the site is that it offers general well-being and beauty tips in addition to dental health.
Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus – Product Description
The ingredients of the Crest Whitening products are shown on the website although the exact amounts are not known. The Premium Plus strips do contain a higher amount of peroxide in their formula, which is how they are able to work so quickly. The instructions for usage are detailed on the site: the product is to be applied to the teeth twice a day for 30 minutes at a time. Unlike the ‘tray’ system, Whitestrips are applied straight to the teeth, with a gel enabling them to adhere for the treatment time.
The Crest company claims that the Premium Plus strips produce visible results in approximately 3 days, and can be used for a total of 7 days. It is recommended that the 5-minute strip product is used daily for maintenance, although the consumer should obviously avoid using any particularly staining products such as coffee and red wine.
Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus – Advantage
- Crest is a very established and reputable company
- Whitestrips Premium Plus produce results in one week
- The product is available from retail stores
- The Crest website has an excellent FAQ section
- The product is safe to use on dental work
- The website shows the ingredients in the product
- The site includes additional health and beauty information
- Money-off coupons are offered from the company
Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus – Drawbacks
- Some independent reviewers found that the strips did not stay in place
- The strips only work on natural teeth enamel
- The product contains higher levels of peroxide than similar products
- The consumer has to follow up with regular maintenance treatments
- No customer testimonials are shown
- The product requires two treatments per day
Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus – The Bottom Line
Although the Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus product is not particularly inexpensive, at a cost of approximately $34.99 for a one week supply, most people would be willing to pay this price for a well known brand such as this.
Although the level of peroxide in this product is safe, anyone with concerns would be advised to use the regular strips which, due to the reduced peroxide amount, take slightly longer to use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Tooth Whiteners formulations on the market in our opinion: