Cure Natural Gel Review: Is it Really Effective?
Natural Aqua Gel Cure Introduction
Natural Aqua Gel Cure, US $32 for 100 ml, is a cult favorite that has been lauded for delivering on its skin exfoliating functions that clearly does not involve abrasive nor drying methods to purify and clear your skin of impurities.
What Does Natural Aqua Gel Cure Claim
This product has been claimed to deliver the following improvements that redound to promoting your skin’s overall health and more youthful appearance:
- Exfoliates your skin without the need to peel or damage your skin to remove it
- Attracts dead skin on the surface and dissolves it in to eliminate these and other impurities from your skin
- Prevents skin oxidation which is a mechanism that damages and ages your skin
- Promote the efficiency of skin metabolism, including rejuvenation and renewal functions
- Skin improvements immediately become noticeable and, when product is applied regularly once up to two times weekly, improvements should last up to 4 months from the date the product has been discontinued
Natural Aqua Gel Cure Manufacturer’s Detail
Cure is a skin care brand based in Japan that is committed to create skin care products that are free from fragrances, artificial colors, and preservatives. The company has been marketed by word-of-mouth, and the management swears that it never paid a single dime for advertising.
Working of Natural Aqua Gel Cure
This product works by gently sloughing off dead skin cells and drawing out impurities from your pores. It does not dry out nor deliberately make your skin crack to eliminate it.
Natural Aqua Gel Cure Ingredients
- Activated Hydrogen Water (90.66%): Purified and non-acidic, it is able to dissolve more dirt and grime to purify your skin and clear your pores of debris
- Glycerin (5.0%): A powerful skin emollient that rehydrates your skin ad keeps it well moisturized for hours
- Dicocodimonium Chloride: A skin conditioner that aids in clearing up dead skin cells by capturing these and dissolving these into the solutions
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Promotes faster and more effective skin healing which, in turn, supports better skin hydration, faster turnover, and the fortification of a stronger surface barrier that makes your skin more resilient to environmental factors that cause damage and aging
- Gingko Biloba Etract (<1.0%): Enhances better skin synthesis, making your skin stronger and better able to withstand the development of multiple signs of skin aging
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Calms and soothes skin irritations, including relieving skin from potential irritation caused by this exfoliating formula, which helps clear up your skin from redness, swelling and blotchiness to give you an even toned complexion and a more refined skin
Natural Aqua Gel Cure Pros
- This product consists of 91 per cent water.
- This product is not formulated with artificial colorants, preservatives, and fragrances, all of which can cause your skin anywhere from mild to severe irritations depending on your sensitivity to these ingredients.
- This product is made with anti-inflammatories and ingredients that help fortify your skin and improve its protection from external causes of damage and aging.
Natural Aqua Gel Cure Cons
- This product has a very limited distribution, often accessible only from product resellers.
- Natural Aqua Gel Cure reviews have been mixed, and it is generally difficult to use users’ opinions about this product as a reference to guide you in making a decision about whether or not to try this cult favorite.
Natural Aqua Gel Cure Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions may be experienced. This is primarily due to the botanical ingredients in the formula, but also, butylene glycol and isopropyl alcohol, all of which can lead to permanent damages on your skin’s matrix.
Apply Natural Aqua Gel Cure on your skin and spread evenly after cleansing, toning and drying your skin. Soak your skin in the solution for a few minutes before rinsing off the product thoroughly with lukewarm water. Make this part of your weekly routine, repeating up to twice weekly for best results, depending on how your skin tolerates this product.
Natural Aqua Gel Cure makes a great proposal which is to exfoliate your skin without causing you with the pain usually associated with exfoliation treatments. Gentle and pain-free may sound enticing. However, skin exfoliation needs will vary depending on your skin type and skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: