Cure Natural Gel Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Cure Natural Gel?
Natural Aqua Gel Cure, is a cult favorite that has been lauded for delivering on its skin exfoliating functions that clearly does not involve abrasive nor drying methods to purify and clear your skin of impurities. Although this product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Cure is a skin care brand based in Japan that is committed to create skin care products that are free from fragrances, artificial colors, and preservatives. The company has been marketed by word-of-mouth, and the management swears that it never paid a single dime for advertising.
Cure Natural Gel : Does It Really Work?
This product has been claimed to deliver the following improvements that redound to promoting your skin’s overall health and more youthful appearance:
- Exfoliates your skin without the need to peel or damage your skin to remove it
- Attracts dead skin on the surface and dissolves it in to eliminate these and other impurities from your skin
- Prevents skin oxidation which is a mechanism that damages and ages your skin.
This product works by gently sloughing off dead skin cells and drawing out impurities from your pores. It does not dry out nor deliberately make your skin crack to eliminate it.
What Are The Ingredients In Cure Natural Gel?
- Glycerin (5.0%): A powerful skin emollient that rehydrates your skin ad keeps it well moisturized for hours but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Discoocodimonium Chloride: A skin conditioner that aids in clearing up dead skin cells by capturing these and dissolving these into the solutions.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Promotes faster and more effective skin healing which, in turn, supports better skin hydration, faster turnover, and the fortification of a stronger surface barrier that makes your skin more resilient to environmental factors that cause damage and aging.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Calms and soothes skin irritations, including relieving skin from potential irritation caused by this exfoliating formula, which helps clear up your skin from redness, swelling and blotchiness to give you an even toned complexion and a more refined skin.
How To Apply Cure Natural Gel
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply Natural Aqua Gel Cure on your skin and spread evenly after cleansing, toning and drying your skin.
- Soak your skin in the solution for a few minutes before rinsing off the product thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Make this part of your weekly routine, repeating up to twice weekly for best results, depending on how your skin tolerates this product.
Benefits Of Cure Natural Gel
- This product consist of natural plant extracts.
- This product is not formulated with artificial colorants, preservatives, and fragrances, all of which can cause your skin anywhere from mild to severe irritations depending on your sensitivity to these ingredients.
- This product is made with anti-inflammatories and ingredients that help fortify your skin and improve its protection from external causes of damage and aging.
Disadvantages Of Cure Natural Gel
- This product has a very limited distribution, often accessible only from product resellers.
- Natural Aqua Gel Cure reviews have been mixed, and it is generally difficult to use users’ opinions about this product as a reference to guide you in making a decision about whether or not to try this cult favorite.
- This product may cause ski irritation.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
Does Natural Aqua Gel Cure Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions may be experienced. This is primarily due to the botanical ingredients in the formula, but also, butylene glycol and isopropyl alcohol, all of which can lead to permanent damages on your skin’s matrix.
Final Verdict: Cure Natural Gel
Apply Natural Aqua Gel Cure on your skin and spread evenly after cleansing, toning and drying your skin. Soak your skin in the solution for a few minutes before rinsing off the product thoroughly with lukewarm water. Make this part of your weekly routine, repeating up to twice weekly for best results, depending on how your skin tolerates this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."