Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer Review
The Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer, US $11 for 354 ml, takes advantage of the easier permeability of the skin after shower to deliver ceramides, emollients and skin conditioners where these are most needed by your skin, that is, deep within.
Formulated with Curél’s Advanced Ceramide Complex, this product is designed to provide more than just deep hydration for your skin, but also keep the moisture in. Ceramides, in the form of Phytosphingosine, Ceramide Np, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AOP, help restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels while also working overtime to rebuild and repair damages on the skin’s outer protective layer. Therefore, this product boosts your skin moisture levels while also sealing in moisture so water droplets will not be lost to surface water loss.
Key active ingredients are:
- Phytosphingosine, Ceramide Np, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AOP: Ceramides that help make up for the lower than normal amounts of ceramides on skin either due to aging or compromised skin barrier. Ceramides support the reconstruction and restoration of the skin’s outer protective layer which makes the skin more resilient, less irritated and inflamed, and better able to stop surface water loss which dries out skin.
- Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum: powerful emollients that deeply hydrate skin and restore normal moisture levels to make skin healthy and less irritated
- Lactic acid: gently facilitates a mild skin exfoliation that matches the needs of sensitive skin. The purpose of which is to remove flaky skin on the surface and impurities stuck in your pores to prevent infection.
Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Directions to use
Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer must be used on newly showered skin only to facilitate fast product absorption. Use day and night for best results. Since this product has obtained approval for use on eczema challenged skin, you can be sure that skin irritation is unlikely to occur.
Use twice daily everyday, after every shower for best results.
Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer Advantages
- Water-activated formulation allows moisture to instantly and deeply penetrate the skin
- Awarded with the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association, which guarantees its safety for use on hyper sensitive skin types
- Recommended by dermatologist
- Contains ceramics which helps rebuild the protective outer skin barriers to help keep skin healthy and better able to draw and seal in moisture over longer periods of time
- Greaseless and easily absorbent
Curél Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer Disadvantages
- Ceramides, the main beneficial skin ingredients in this formulation, is present in very tiny amounts compared to the rest of the formulation, making this product consisting of mostly emollients and skin conditioners
- Contains parabens, chemicals commonly used as preservatives which have been identified to interfere in body processes that are controlled and regulated by estrogen
- Contains petrolatum which makes this product not highly recommended for people with oily skin and acne-prone skin
Think your skin needs a moisture boost? Just because a product claims it can do so much does not automatically make it capable of doing so. Check your skin requirements then check the labels.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: