Cushy Lips – Overview
Cushy Lips is a product that is topically applied right on the lips for an instantaneous plumping effect. The organic ingredients elevate circulation of blood to the lip’s vessels, causing them to look swollen and full. It feeds the lips inside and out, triggering circulation by plumping up the lips naturally for prolonged lengths of time.
Applying the lip enhancer two times daily allows you to experience maximum effects.
Cushy Lips – Product Description
Cushy Lips is a new breakthrough lip enhancer that uses natural ingredients to temporarily create fuller lips with regular application. The plumpness produced by the substances menthol and camphor causes the lips to swell with extra hydration. The ingredients promote circulation of blood naturally to produce plumper lips. The hue of your lips will automatically be more vibrant due to increased circulation.
Cushy Lips contains the following substances: macadamia nut oil, which contributes complete hydration and smoothes the skin. The skin grows in elasticity, allowing extra space for plumping. Castor bean oil provides its own hydrating qualities and nutrients for a sleek result. Vitamin B12 was included in order to nourish the lips’ blood vessels — which play a role in the plumping action. A nourishing property and a refreshing feeling is made possible with menthol. Camphor possesses antimicrobial qualities and penetrates skin rapidly with an additional cooling feeling. Camphor contributes a greaseless hydrating effect for the lips as well as helping plump them. The antioxidant Tocopherol or vitamin E aids in the prevention and treatment of cellular damage, promoting overall healthier and fuller lips. The greatest concentration of bioactivity for surface application is alpha-tocopherol. It is utilized to trigger growth of new healthy cells and promote fuller looking lips.
Cushy Lips – Advantage
- Cushy Lips hydrates and fills out your lips.
- Cushy Lips avoids the necessity of getting collagen shots or cosmetic implants.
- The product may be applied frequently in the course of the day to maintain fullness of lips.
- Two complimentary Cushy Lips enhancers and lip gloss are included with a purchase.
- It immediately has an effect on the lips, which will become fuller the more you use the product.
- The plumpest lips are achieved in one to three weeks.
- The lips will plump up an average of 1 to 3 mm.
- If you apply Cushy Lips two times daily, a single lip enhancer order might be enough for 1 or 2 month’s use.
- You can apply it in the nighttime in order to have fuller lips when you wake up.
- The products have been experimented with and no concomitant effects were indicated.
Cushy Lips – Drawbacks
- Outcomes may differ according to the lips’ capacity to soak up the product.
- You may not see your maximum goal for a few weeks.
- While a comprehensive description of the active ingredients is furnished, the remaining contents are named but not described in terms of their role.
- Inconsistent use will result in poorer outcomes; twice daily use is recommended.
Cushy Lips – The Bottom Line
Celazome Lip Treat possesses a very instructive site aimed at describing the function of the active ingredients and providing responses to significant questions. It is reassuring to know how the ingredients you apply to your lips play a part in the outcome. That inspires the confidence to give it a try. Doubtlessly if you use this product as instructed, two times daily or more often, consistently, you will attain the optimum lip fullness possible for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."