Damiva Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Damiva?
Damiva is a brand that carries products specially thought out to hep women in menopause better cope with the new requirements of their bodies. If you have officially entered menopause, there are at least two ways by which Damiva can help you by using these products:
- Mae Vaginal Suppository: This product is formulated with plant-based ingredients only, and helps relieve vaginal dryness. By doing so, it relieves pain during intercourse, relieves burning sensation, and helps prevent infection.
- Cleo Labia Moisturizer: Also formulated with plant-based ingredients only, this product keeps the lips of your vagina well-moisturized.
Damiva – Does it Really Work?
Both products from Damiva deliver ingredients that help make up for lost moisture in your vagina and on your labia. These ingredients are well known for delivering strong conditioning functions and make the moisture last.
What Are The Ingredients In Damiva
Mae Vaginal Suppository:
- Kokum Butter: This ingredient is loaded with Vitamin E and antioxidants.
- Vitamin E: It serves a preservative function other than leaving a soothing feeling on chronically dry and irritated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient enhances the hyaluronic acid content of your skin to keep it well hydrated over a long period of time.
- Sea Buckthorn Extract: It delivers a healing mechanism that helps speed up recovery from any damage done to your vagina.
- Sugar: It helps kill bacteria and may also aid in healing damage and wounds faster.
- Cocoa Butter: Deeply penetrating, it delivers a significant amount of moisture deep into your skin
Cleo Labia Moisturizer
- Kokum Butter: (See above)
- Vitamin E: (See above)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (See above)
- Sea Buckthorn Extract: (See above)
- Shea Oil: Delivers lasting moisture and conditioning.
- Cocoa Butter: (See above)
How to apply Damiva
Benefits of Damiva
- Damiva products are never tested on animals.
- These products are free from parabens, water, alcohol, petroleum, perfumes and stabilizers.
- These products use only Vitamin E as preservative, none of the toxic preservatives.
- There are no reported side effects associated with Damiva products.
- These products do not contain any hormones.
Disadvantages of Damiva
- These products are not suitable for use with condoms.
- These products are not intended to be used as lubricants.
- These products appear to have a limited availability and reach which may not make it accessible to people living in many locations.
- This product is sold only on the official product website and major reseller sites.
- There are no guarantees that these products will not react adversely with other medications.
Does Damiva Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer does not disclose any potential side effects. Although irritations are always a possibility. When you experience any discomfort or symptom from using these products, immediately discontinue use. Seek the advise of a health professional if your symptoms worsen or persist.
Final Verdict: Damiva
Damiva products are designed to help women become relieved from menopausal symptoms that involve vaginal dryness, and protect them from the more serious diseases that may arise from this condition. Keep in mind that you may or may not respond well to this product. Now that you are considering to use these moisturizers for your private parts, make sure to check out what other options may still be out there.
Frequently Asked Questions About Damiva:
- What is the Price of Damiva? Mae Vaginal Suppository costs $29.99. Each pack contains 10 ovules. Cleo Labial Moisturizer costs $29.99 for a 2.7 fl. oz. jar.
- Where to buy Damiva? Damiva is available via the official product website and via reseller websites.
- Does Damiva come with money back guarantee? Damiva products fo not come with money back guarantee, even when purchased from the product website.
- Is Damiva approved by the FDA? No, products like these are considered cosmetic and for personal care, products which are generally not subject to the review of the FDA. This product does not need FDA approval to be sold to the public.
- Who Should Use Damiva? Dermiva is for women who are no longer capable of keeping their private parts well moisturized. These products have been particularly prepared for women. Nevertheless, there area many conditions in a woman’s life, including experiencing stressful situations, that can cause vaginal irritations and dryness.
- Should I use the Damiva once or twice daily? Dermiva products are intended to be used as needed only. There’s no need to use these products daily nor to use these products more than once everyday.
- How long does one
of Damiva last? Products last depending on your frequency of application.
- How long will results last? The manufacturer claims that results generally improve after finishing your first pack or, your first bottle.
- Can I use the Damiva with makeup? Absolutely, yes, these products will not cause any reaction with your makeup.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.