Dark Circle Eye Creams – Using Eye Cream
If you are one of the many people who suffer from dark circles under or around your eyes, you have likely tried the obvious things to get rid of them: sleeping more, treating your allergies, reducing stress, and so on. However, dark circles are often caused by aging or other factors that can’t be easily treated. Fortunately, a simple solution is available in the form of dark circle eye creams. Dark circle eye creams are gentle skin treatments designed specifically for use around the eyes that reduce the appearance of dark circles and help prevent them from appearing in the future. Here, we’ll go over how to use dark circle eye creams, as well as how dark circle eye creams work.
Dark circle eye creams are available from many retailers, and can even be made at home. Simply apply the cream around your eye once or twice a day for several weeks. For best results, apply once in the morning and once at night, every day for at least six weeks. If you do not see a reduction in dark circles, a different product may work better for you. If dark circles around your eyes persist, see your doctor, as they may be due to a genetic condition. Dark circle eye creams are very effective at making the skin around your eyes look healthier and younger, and can also help reduce wrinkles.
Dark circle eye creams work by gently exfoliating the skin, and help restore luster and color to it. The reason dark circle eye creams are used, rather than standard skin lotion or restorative creams, is because the tissue around the eyes is sensitive and easily irritated or damaged. Dark circle eye creams are gentle enough for use around the eyes, yet effective at reducing dark circles and wrinkles. Choose one of the dark circle eye creams that works for your specific skin type and sensitivity.
If you want to make your own dark circle eye creams at home, it can be done by heating beeswax and olive oil separately, then mixing them together in a blender. For better effect, add chamomile oil, cucumber juice, aloe vera, or rose oil. Each of these ingredients has a slightly different effect on the skin, but all of them help gently restore skin to its naturally healthy state. If you are sick of dealing with dark eye circles, dark circle eye creams can help.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.