Dark Circle Under Eye Cream: Repairs and Rejuvenates
Erratic work schedules, harsh social life and stressful days are just few of the factors contributing in the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Therefore, the common dilemma is how to get rid of those hideous blemishes, fast! With the rapid development in technology, thousands of beauty products have been released into the market for the dear consumers, including dark circle under eye cream.
How Dark Circles Are Formed
As we grow older, the collagen and elastin in our bodies decrease. These nutrients are essential to maintain healthy and vibrant skin. Without these, skin becomes thin and loses flexibility. To make things worse, skin surrounding the eyes is extremely delicate. It is considered as the thinnest skin in the body, at only 0.5mm. Blood vessels expand as we get older and yield blue tint. In the end, it becomes visible through the skin, through dark circles. Thinner skin yields darker circles.
The Promise of Eye Creams
Dark circle under eye creams varies on content and effect. However, eye creams promise to remove those hideous flaws under the eyes, prevent them from returning back and protect the eyes from other harm.?
Celebrities Buzz on Dark Circles
It’s true! Even celebrities and other famous people suffer from dark under eyes circles. With all the pressure from work, just like the ordinary people, they too need to camouflage their not so perfect look. They also seek for the perfect dark circle under eye cream that suits them.
Famous Hollywood celebrity Anjelina Jolie has her own technique of hiding those under eye imperfections. An eye cream that is natural-based, skin thickening, blood stimulating and has cooling and relaxing effect fits her.
Right Place for a Perfect Skin
Most often than not, consumers purchase over-the counter dark circle under eye creams, then try them on, and then comes the effect. Since the skin under the eyes is sensitive and subtle, you may suffer from allergic reactions, and side effects or worse, trigger cells that may cause skin diseases.
For a certified outcome, consult first a dermatologist when dealing with different conditions regarding your skin. It is a necessity to know the degree of damage on-hand and what type of dark circle under eye cream can provide a maximum effect on the type of skin you have. Also, you can avoid further damages when you decide switching to other brand or product.
Read online reviews posted by consumers who have tried and had remarkable end results on a variety of products. But just to be safe, always caution yourself when dealing on situations considering your skin.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."