Dark circles under the eyes are indeed pain in the head. Caused by lack of proper sleep, iron deficiency, fatigue and many other factors, dark circles can be treated in several ways. Home remedies or natural treatment is a convenient means of dealing with the dark blemishes under the eyes. With its practicality, home remedies are preferred by most of the people suffering from this condition.
Advanced treatments, however, is also available in the market nowadays. Conversely, money is the main concern when undergoing advanced medications. Furthermore, the risk of unsuccessful result and side effects is of high rate. Dark circle under eyes treatment may result in various effects, so you should choose the remedy that best suits you.
Hide Those Dark Circles!
The use of concealers is a terrific way of hiding these under eye flaws. Choose the shade that is lighter than your foundation. In case of darker circles, choose lighter concealer shades instead.
Natural treatment mainly points out the use of indigent resources found at home and in the backyard. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day is of great help. Moreover, eating foods rich in vitamin K and vitamin C improves blood circulation and cell regeneration thus reducing the dark blemishes.
Plenty of rest and sleep prevents the formation of dark circles. So be sure to have at least 8 hours of sleep. Cool cucumbers are also essential in aiding this problem for it relaxes the eyes. Most of all, one thing is necessary in eliminating and preventing these under eye crisis positive outlook in life!
Want a faster way of removing those under eye dark circles? The simpler version is by the aid of eye creams. These contain vitamin K and other nutrients that help in reducing puffiness, strengthening capillary walls to lessen visibility of dark circles, and protecting vessels to prevent these flaws from worsening. Eye Creams come in different amount of ingredients, so make it a point to check the label and consult an expert before putting them to use.
A more complicated technique is by laser treatment. Lasers thicken the skin and increase the production of collagen. In this case you are less likely to see veins. The energy that is released by the light is used to correct irregular skin pigmentation. Procedure takes three, 30-to-60-minute session, with at most 14 days apart. Recovery period takes place at approximately six to eight weeks. Prices vary upon the condition of the patient.
Whether the natural or the advanced treatment, the best choice still depends on you. Just make it a point to decide on the safest and most effective method fitted for you.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."