Non-surgical Treatment for Dark Circles when Surgery is not an Option
There are a few recommended dark circles under eyes treatment you can try yourself before going to the next stage. A lot of people get those circles. Some see them when they are especially tired, while others see them grow worse as they age. No matter why you get them, you likely want rid yourself of them. Finding an effective dark circles under eyes treatment starts out with some simple advice. Drink the recommended amount of water each day. Many suggest taking your weight and splitting it half. That is the number of ounces you should consume each day in water. Dehydration is a common cause of those circles. This is the easiest dark circles under eyes treatment you can try.
Another easy dark circles under eyes treatment is getting enough sleep. It is important to get the amount you need to wake clear headed and rested. For most people that is 7 to 8 hours. If you have trouble sleeping that long, you might want to consider talking with your doctor about it. No sleep makes your skin color pale. That shows those bluish blood veins under the eyes. Another recommended dark circles under eyes treatment are watching your salt intake. Fluid retention makes the veins under the eyes dilate and enlarge. You can start this dark circles under eyes treatment right away.
If making lifestyle changes are not enough, there are some home dark circles under eyes treatment options. Cold compresses help reduce swelling of the tissues beneath the eyes. They also constrict the blood veins that cause the bluish tint under the eyes. While not a permanent solution, this dark circles under eyes treatment will work for several hours at a time. A couple of other things to try are tea bags and cucumbers. For tea bags, soak them in cold water and put in the fridge for at least an hour. The cool along with the ECHG in the tea will help bring down the swelling. Another dark circles under eyes treatment that will give you results for a few hours.
You can try a dark circles under eyes treatment from the inside as well. Taking Vitamin C will help strengthen the walls of your blood vessels. Vitamin K shows promise in reducing the color of bruising look. The first dark circles under eyes treatment option may not work. But start simple and progress. There is no need to use surgery as a dark circles under eyes treatment until you have exhausted every other one.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."