Dark Circles Under Eyes Treatment – Treatment for Under Eye Circles
Many new types of dark circles under eyes treatment products have entered the market in the last few years, and if you suffer from periorbital dark circles (darkened skin under or around the eyes) or periorbital puffiness (also referred to as eye bags), then you may want to take advantage of some of the advances made. Many types of dark circles under eyes treatment creams offer enhanced functionality. Here, we’ll go over how these new treatment creams work, as well as how you can make your very own dark circles under eyes treatment with a few simple ingredients.
One new type of dark circles under eyes treatment cream offers exfoliation for the skin around the eyes. Most types of dark circles under eyes treatment creams do not provide exfoliation, because the tissue surrounding the eye is so delicate. This means that the skin is easily irritated by exfoliation, and the dark circles under eyes treatment cream must be very gentle in order to keep from damaging the skin here. This new gentle exfoliation can keep skin around the eyes looking younger and healthier, as well as help reduce the appearance of dark circles, without irritation.
Another advance in dark circles under eyes treatment has allowed users to simultaneously fight dark circles around the eyes, puffiness under the eyes (eye bags), and wrinkles, all with one cream. By using a newer dark circles under eyes treatment, you can either fight numerous skin problems at the same time, or use a single cream regardless of what type of eye skin problem you want to treat. This makes new dark circles under eyes treatment creams convenient and easy to use, and keeps you from having to own a large number of different creams for your eyes alone.
If you want to make your own dark circles under eyes treatment cream, all you have to do is mix together several basic ingredients. The two most important ingredients for any dark circles under eyes treatment are wax and an emollient. Two common choices are beeswax and olive oil, because of the soothing effect they have on the skin. You may also add rose oil, chamomile oil, cucumber juice, or aloe vera, which each have their own unique healing properties. These homemade dark circles under eyes treatment creams are effective yet very affordable to create, and allow you to target your specific skin problem by adding the correct ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.