Dark Rings Under Eyes – How to Keep Them Away
You cannot prevent the development of dark rings under eyes as you age. Your skin will naturally become thinner and the circulation around your eyes will deteriorate as you get older. Concealers and other kinds of make-up can help cover up the dark rings under eyes, but in order for you to feel confident without your cover-up, you need to know what you can do to get rid of dark rings under eyes. Fortunately, you can utilize these remedies, no matter your age or the exact cause for the dark rings under eyes.
First, get your hands on some high-quality products to treat dark rings under eyes. Eye creams and eye masque treatments are the best for getting rid of dark rings under eyes. If you are serious about losing the dark rings under eyes, you will be willing to take some time out of the day to pamper yourself. Use cucumber slices to improve the circulation around your eyes and cool them off. Then, apply eye cream designed to get rid of dark rings under eyes. Natural ingredients will be the most helpful. These include Haloxyl, Eyeliss, Phytessence Wakame, and CynergyTK.
Then, consider the supplements you can take to get rid of dark rings under eyes. Grape seed extract is full of antioxidants, which are important for skin health, especially the sensitive skin around your eyes. If you spend a lot of your day looking at the computer, you are straining your eyes and causing the dark rings under eyes. Strain and poor circulation results in dark rings under eyes. Fortunately, grape seed extract can help reverse the damage that your daily activities cause your eyes to suffer from. Apples also have the ability to provide a renewed vibrancy to your skin and can help reduce dark rings under eyes.
Finally, since sleep deprivation is the number one cause of dark rings under eyes, you must ensure that you are getting enough sleep if you hope to get rid of the dark rings under eyes. Most adults are recommended to get about eight hours of sleep. Teens and children need even more if they want be healthy in all areas of their life. When tired eyes are continually denied rest, dark rings under eyes are more likely to form. Pale, thin skin is the result of limited rest, and dark rings under eyes become visible through the thinned skin. Take care of yourself to see the dark rings under eyes disappear.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.