Dark Shadows under the Eyes Suppresses Youthfulness
Darkness under the eyes is a common problem for women over 30’s and they often search for perfect solution for it. You can get rid of these dark circles under the eyes through prevention, cosmetic treatment and topical application. You can find the solution of a problem only when you know the cause if it. So it is important to know exact cause of darkness under the eyes that takes away youthfulness.
The beginning of dark circles under eyes
It is quite natural that if there is flow of genetic factor for dark circles in your family then dark circles under the eyes are almost unavoidable. For those who do not have this problem predominantly as their family background they need to simply be stress free, sleep well and drink plenty of water. As soon as your body experience fatigueness and dehydration effect, your eyes reflects it well. Darkness appears under your eyes and you look weak and dull.
As your body requires water, dark circles immediately appear under your eye. The skin layer under and around your eyes is delicate and thin. Therefore the skin around eyes is sensitive to any type of irregular processes such as excess consumption of sugar, caffeine, and too much of stress. Unhealthy or poor food in your diet can affect eyes and cause puffiness and dark circles. No one wants to reduce youthfulness or look obvious; therefore one should find perfect solution to this.
Treat under eyes circles with natural home made solution
If your dark circles under the eyes is hereditary then it is avoidable and no options remains other then cosmetic and makeup covering. Suppose dehydration and other reasons are responsible for dark circles then here are some simple solutions to it.
Moisturizers with adequate SPF of 15 are efficient to bring down dehydrating effect that causes darkness under the eyes. Prefer natural ingredients as moisturizers like avocado oil, sesame, Vitamin E and Vitamin K. These can serve as good moisturizers and nourish the skin naturally. Even while performing makeup moisturizer acts as good base that maintains smoothness and makes easy to apply makeup.
In addition to natural ingredients used for prevention of under eye circles, cosmetic beauty products are also effective in hiding darkness.
Some best make up tips to hide darkness under eyes are as follows:
Concealer acts as good covering over dark circles under eyes. Even most of the artists agree to this and use of slight golden color with yellow tones can counteract dark circles.
Chamomile works effectively in reducing dark circles. It is one of the natural remedial ways in curing and covering dark shadows under eyes and is well used in concealer.
Concealer is the best way to cover dark shadows provided by use perfect shade matched with your skin tone.
The other ways to treat puffy eyes are non-surgical and surgical treatment. If your dark shadow eraser cream fails to work properly then you must be searching for optional solution. Some non-surgical treatments are successful in treating puffy or dark shadow under eyes. The treatment includes injection given by cosmetic surgeons’ fills hollows but this need to practice every 3-4 weeks alternatively. Even good ocularfacial surgeon is effective in reducing puffiness of eyes and ultimately it reduces dark circles by tightening skin of eyelids.
Blepharoplasty is an eyelid surgery that reduces dark circles and also suppresses tired appearance. If you are thinking of going to these surgeries then find a perfect specialist and see to it whether this treatment suits you or not.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.