What are The Factors That Contribute to Dark Circles
You got your dark under eye circle problem from your mother and grandmother. You look in the mirror and see those two women peering back from the reflection. But, you do not what that dark under eye circle issue. Why did you get it and not your sister? Genetics is the answer. You got the hereditary factors that cause that dark under eye circle appearance. You cannot help the genetic factor. But, you can use the knowledge of others to make them disappear or at least make them look much better.
What knowledge do you need to get rid of that dark under eye circle look? You need to know what aggravates them. While genetics often play a role, what you do to your body also makes them worse. If you don’t drink water regularly, your skin begins to thin and becomes translucent. That brings out the dark under eye circle color more. If you do not get the right nutrients from a balanced diet, it can cause blood vessels to look darker and the skin to thin. That also brings out the dark under eye circle look. Those simple changes can make those circles go away.
If you do not get enough iron, you may see dark under eye circle color deepen. As the body does not have enough oxygen, the blood turns bluer as a result. It shows in the color of the eye shadows. Some believe that kidney troubles will cause the dark under eye circle appearance to be worse. This belief comes from ancient Chinese medicine. An imbalance of hormones makes the color of melanin to darken. Age is another factor you cannot deny causes the dark under eye circle color to deepen. As people age, their skin thins and loses elasticity. All of these are possibilities you need to consider besides the genetic factors for the dark under eye circle look. This makes those shadows go deeper.
When you combine age with genetics and poor lifestyle choices, your dark under eye circle color becomes a real apparent issue. Finding the treatment is another story all together. You need to see what steps you can take first to make the appearance of the dark under eye circle look go down. You have options to treat that dark under eye circle look. Look to your kitchen for answers. Consult with a beauty consultant for creams and gels. Talk to a cosmetic surgeon for options.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.