Dark Under Eyes Cause – Make Necessary Lifestyle Changes
Each dark under eyes cause leads to the development of an annoying condition. When people see you, they assume the dark under eyes cause is that you have not been sleeping enough. This could certainly be the case, as sleep deprivation is one major dark under eyes cause. However, if you feel like you have been getting enough sleep, there could be another dark under eyes cause, making you look tired all the time. Sometimes, the dark under eyes cause is a completely different issue altogether, maybe even something you never associated with dark circles before. Here is a list of causes to consider.
Allergies can lead to dark circles, not because the allergies themselves are the dark under eyes cause, but because they lead to you rubbing your eyes all the time. Rubbing your eyes irritates the skin and causes blood vessels to expand. When your eyes water due to this dark under eyes cause, your condition appears to worsen even more.
Skin conditions can be a Eczema is a good example of a probable dark under eyes cause because it leads to irritation and itching, sometimes in the region of your eyes. The irritation becomes the dark under eyes cause, giving you a tired, lack luster appearance.
Overexposure to sunlight is another possible dark under eyes cause. As you surely know, too much sun is dangerous for your skin health because you can become sunburned and even develop skin cancer eventually. The pigment called melanin is what gives your skin its dark tone from time spent in the sun, but it can also be a dark under eyes cause, which is surely something you do not want.
Insufficient nutrient intake is another common dark under eyes cause. You need folic acid, iron, and a plethora of vitamins to keep your skin healthy. This is particularly true of the sensitive skin around your eyes. Thus, a poor diet can be a dark under eyes cause. You can prevent this by taking the right supplements and improving your diet.
Going along with sleep deprivation as a dark under eyes cause, fatigue and too much stress can also be a dark under eyes cause. Even if you sleep enough at night, you may be pressing yourself too hard during the day and creating a dark under eyes cause. Rest and treat yourself well to avoid dark circles.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.