Most Common Ways to Eliminate Those Dark Circles Shadows
Most do not understand the dark under eyes cause that makes them appear older than they really are. Some attribute it to aging. But, then you see someone who is a teenager that has them. One dark under eyes cause is genetics. Some people just have a higher tendency for those dark circles to appear at any stage of their lives. If their parents or grandparents had a real problem, they are more likely to show them. Most people with darker skin tones have a higher propensity of those circles appearing when they are young. However, they can strike any one at any age under certain circumstances. What is the next dark under eyes cause to look at?
Not getting enough water is another dark under eyes cause. Skin needs water to look young and fresh. When it doesn’t get enough hydration, the skin thins. It also becomes more translucent as the skin becomes thinner. The more translucent the skin becomes, the more likely the underlying blood vessels will appear and be the dark under eyes cause. The solution to this one is simple. Drink the amount of water recommended each day. Within a few days, you will see your skin start to recover. It is a magic cure. No, it is not. But, it will let you know that you are dealing with a leading dark under eyes cause in the right way.
If you have allergies that may be the dark under eyes cause, you are looking for. Allergies affect the body in many ways. Some people get itchy and watery eyes. This tends to produce swelling in the skin around the eyes. If someone rubbing at the eyes aggravates this, it can become worse. Some people react to certain allergens by retaining excess fluid which appears under the eyes as well. If you suspect this common dark under eyes cause, try finding out what you are allergic to and avoid it. Other than allergy shots that is the best way to deal with this dark under eyes cause.
Lack of sleep is another leading dark under eyes cause. When people go without sleep for a long time, their skin becomes paler as a result. This can make minor circles appear darker and deeper. Lack of sleep also plays havoc with the body’s ability to repair itself. Water retention also happens. This shows why this dark under eyes cause is so common. The best way to get around it is get some rest. You will be surprised at how easy this dark under eyes cause is to eliminate.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."