Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Darphin Resurfacing Peel?
As per the manufacturer, Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel, US $90 for 30 ml, is the first ever botanical peel to come out of the Darphin brand of skin care formulation. This product has been designed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Facilitate faster skin turnover and renewal
- Stimulate skin regeneration to restore your skin’s optimal health and beauty
- Soothe and Calm skin irritations to make the potentially irritating exfoliation and turnover process happen without causing skin irritations that may cause damages to the new skin layer
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and promote its continuous hydration for hours. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Darphin is a cosmetics brand founded and still headquartered in Paris that, since 1958, has been committed to deliver skin care products that make every application “a joyful, uplifting experience”.
What are the Ingredients in Darphin Resurfacing Peel?
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that works to enhance your skin health and appearance by gently lifting your skin’s top layer, while simultaneously stimulating the regeneration of a new layer to replace it and the production of collagen at significantly higher volumes. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Winterbloom and Chestnut Extracts: Helps keep your skin calm during exfoliation to prevent inflaming your skin
- Acetyl Glucosamine: Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture levels to cancel out the dryness that comes with peeling and exfoliation
How to apply Darphin Resurfacing Peel
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel is recommended for use once every week.
- Following a fresh cleanse, soak a cotton pad with this product and swipe across your face. Do not rinse.
Benefits of Darphin Resurfacing Peel
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.
- This product contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that help calm skin during the exfoliation process, and moisturizers that help restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels that relieves your skin from the drying effect of exfoliation.
- A Darphin Resurfacing Peel review has attested that regular product application has significantly smoothened and brightened the user’s complexion. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of Darphin Resurfacing Peel
- This product contains several potentially sensitizing ingredients which makes this product not suitable for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- The formula lists Denatured Alcohol as the first ingredient, which means that this highly irritating and permanently damaging ingredient, is present in the formula at very high amounts
- This product is loaded with fragrances which adds unnecessary skin irritation to skin that can be expected to be irritated by the exfoliation.
- A Darphin Resurfacing Peel review may not serve as a good reference when you are trying to reach a purchase decision point regarding this product because of the limited number of reviews available.
Final Verdict: Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel
Regular, weekly application of Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel will change the way your skin feels and appears. Initially, your skin’s appeal and health may be enhanced because of the peeling and resurfacing action of the exfoliation. Sadly, over the longer-term, you can expect your skin’s health to suffer gravely as the alcohol and other irritating ingredients in the formula causes permanent damages to your skin, and the damages begin to show up. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.