What is Darphin Resurfacing Peel ?
Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel, US $90 for 30 ml, is the first ever botanical peel to come out of the Darphin brand of skin care formulation. This product has been designed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Facilitate faster skin turnover and renewal
- Stimulate skin regeneration to restore your skin’s optimal health and beauty
- Soothe and Calm skin irritations to make the potentially irritating exfoliation and turnover process happen without causing skin irritations that may cause damages to the new skin layer
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels and promote its continuous hydration for hours.
Darphin is a cosmetics brand founded and still headquartered in Paris that, since 1958, has been committed to deliver skin care products that make every application “a joyful, uplifting experience”.
What are the ingredients in Darphin Resurfacing Peel?
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However, it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Winterbloom and Chestnut Extracts: Helps keep your skin calm during exfoliation to prevent inflaming your skin
- Acetyl Glucosamine: Significantly boosts your skin’s moisture levels to cancel out the dryness that comes with peeling and exfoliation
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How to apply Darphin Resurfacing Peel
Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel is recommended for use once every week. Following a fresh cleanse, soak a cotton pad with this product and swipe across your face. Do not rinse.
Benefits of Darphin Resurfacing Peel
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product is non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested.
- This product contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that help calm skin during the exfoliation process, and moisturizers that help restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels that relieves your skin from the drying effect of exfoliation.
- A Darphin Resurfacing Peel review has attested that regular product application has significantly smoothened and brightened the user’s complexion.
Disadvantages of Darphin Resurfacing Peel
- This product contains several potentially sensitizing ingredients which makes this product not suitable for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
- The formula lists Denatured Alcohol as the first ingredient, which means that this highly irritating and permanently damaging ingredient, is present in the formula at very high amounts
- This product is loaded with fragrances which adds unnecessary skin irritation to skin that can be expected to be irritated by the exfoliation.
- A Darphin Resurfacing Peel review may not serve as a good reference when you are trying to reach a purchase decision point regarding this product because of the limited number of reviews available.
Final Verdict- Darphin Resurfacing Peel
Regular, weekly application of Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel will change the way your skin feels and appears. Initially, your skin’s appeal and health may be enhanced because of the peeling and resurfacing action of the exfoliation. Sadly, over the longer-term, you can expect your skin’s health to suffer gravely as the alcohol and other irritating ingredients in the formula causes permanent damages to your skin, and the damages begin to show up.