Day Skin– Overview
The Day Skin brand of skin care treatment is part of Dr. Perry’s range of products. Dr. Perry is a renowned cosmetic surgeon who also has a line of anti-aging skin creams and serums. While there is not an official Dr. Perry website, apart from in his capacity as a surgeon, his brand can be purchased through online retailers, most of which include information about the individual products. New Vitality is one such site and Day Skin can be bought at a cost of $39.95, making it much more affordable than many anti-aging creams. In addition to this, they offer ‘super saver’ package deals which make the cost even more affordable.
Other information on the website includes customer testimonials, a detailed FAQ section and instructions for the best application method.
Day Skin does not appear to have any money back guarantee and no free trial periods are offered.
Day Skin– Product Description
Day Skin is primarily a product that protects the skin from damaging internal free radicals and external sun rays. The two key ingredients are Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. These substances help to block UV-B and UV-A rays, thus decreasing the chance of skin wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation (dark patches on the skin). Other ingredients such as Panthenol (Vitamin B-5) and Niacinamide aid in encouraging collagen production and elastin, the substances that improve the skin plumpness and texture.
It is claimed that Day Skin will have an effect on the skin within the first use and it can be worn daily under make up.
Day Skin– Advantage
- Dr. Perry is a well-known cosmetic surgeon
- All Day Skin ingredients are listed
- Day Skin is affordable
- There is an FAQ section and customer testimonials
- It can be used by men and women
Day Skin– Drawbacks
- The money back guarantee is not known
- It is unlikely to work instantly
- Clinical testing is not provided
- There is no official Day Skin website
Day Skin-The Bottom Line
Any consumer purchasing Day Skin by Dr. Perry can be assured that they are receiving a well-priced, effective product. Day Skin would be best suited to a consumer who wishes to protect their skin against future damage rather than someone who has severe signs of aging who may also require a more intense night treatment or serum.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."