Dazzle Smile – Overview
The Dazzle Smile tooth whitening product is different to many other whitening products on the market in that it doesn’t use a tray, strips or light techniques.
The Dazzle Smile product uses mints that are dissolved against the teeth, making it far more convenient and easy to use. The Dazzle Smile website is very informative and user-friendly. It has a clean, fresh look and clearly labelled headings for all aspects of their product. Although there are no customer testimonials, there is a ‘press’ section, featuring Dazzle Smile in the media, and has certainly gained a reasonable reputation among users.
Apart from the advantage of being an ‘on the go’ product, Dazzle Smile claims to have the ability to not only whiten the teeth but also fight cavities, freshen breath, disinfect and help heal bleeding gums and mouth sores. No clinical trials are shown for the actual Dazzle Smile treatment although the site does provide the results of the positive effects of carbamide peroxide, the main active ingredient.
Dazzle Smile offers a risk free money back guarantee on their product, but this applies only when ordered from the website as opposed to retails sites.
Dazzle Smile – Product Description
Unfortunately there are no ingredients listed for Dazzle Smile, other than the aforementioned carbamide peroxide. It is likely that the mints contain fluoride, in order to provide the cavity protection and some type of flavouring for taste.
Dazzle Smile is very easy to use, requiring the user to dissolve three mints per day. It is recommended that the mints are dissolved against the teeth for optimum whitening effects. Dazzle Smile is available in packs of 90 mints that should last for one month.
Dazzle Smile – Advantage
- Dazzle Smile has an informative website
- The product is convenient to use
- Dazzle Smile is safe to use on dental work
- Information is given regarding the founders of the product, Dr Richard Austin and Blaine Austin
- Results can be seen within 7 days
- The product is inexpensive at a cost of $14.95 for a one month supply
- The website has a good FAQ section
- The manufacturers offer a money back guarantee
- Autoshipping customers enjoy large discounts on Dazzle Smile products
Dazzle Smile – Drawbacks
- No clinical trials are shown for the actual Dazzle Smile product
- The guarantee only applies to orders from the website
- No customer testimonials are shown
- There are no independent consumer reviews of Dazzle Smile available on the internet
- No full ingredient list is provided
Dazzle Smile – The Bottom Line
There is no doubt that Dazzle Smile would certainly be more convenient to use than any product involving gels or trays, but it is unlikely that it would be quite as effective as a whitener. If anything, Dazzle Smile mints would be a good addition to any dental hygiene regime, given their ability to freshen the breath and fight cavities.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Tooth Whiteners formulations on the market in our opinion: