Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser Overview:
Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser, US $37 for a 4.2 fl. oz. tube, is a cleanser that also works to purify your skin, control breakouts, and prevent acne from developing at all.
About Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL), a skin care company founded in the 1980s, and which became one of the first product formulators to use alpha hydroxy acids in its skin care products. DCL is also involved in formulating and marketing hair care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Purify your skin of infection-causing bacteria.
- Deliver mild and gentle exfoliation that helps clear your skin of impurities and debris, that includes your damaged skin surface layer.
- Prevent and control acne breakouts.
- Promote a brighter and fairer skin tone as it lightens dark marks.
- Deliver anti-inflammatory protection and moisturizing properties to improve your dull complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser?
- Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid (2.0%): Exfoliate your skin with the mild and gentle sloughing off action which alpha and beta hydroxy acids are best known for, while simultaneously regulating as well your skin’s oil control functions.
- Papaya Extract: It has mild exfoliating properties and also delivers skin lightening properties that promote a brighter skin tone.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: It improves your skin’s synthesis to promote firmness and which makes your skin better resilient to damage and aging as well.
- Vitamin B5: Also known as panthenol, it coats your skin with a thin film that helps keep it moisturized by minimizing surface water loss as it gives your skin a better conditioned feeling.
Directions To Use:
DCL Active Mattifying Cleanser is recommended to be used as the first step in your morning and evening skin care regimen.
- DCL Active Mattifying Cleanser does not leave behind any product residues.
- This product serves multiple functions that help revive a healthy skin and appearance.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
- DCL Active Mattifying Cleanser reviews do not provide sufficient firsthand information about this product’s performance.
Does Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including lactic and salicylic acids.
- Increased risk for diseases related to the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Active Mattifying Cleanser contains a sufficiently potent concentration of salicylic acid to purify your skin without leaving behind product residues from this product itself. The formula, however, could have made room for a wider variety of antioxidants to help fortify and protect your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: