DDF Eye: Does DDF Eye Work?
DDF Eye Overview
DDF, or Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula, Eye Erase Gel is a eye gel with seven natural bioactive ingredients to help improve dark circles. The moisturizing formula combined with daily massaging, reduces puffiness and the appearance of dark under eye circles. The company was founded in 1991 by Dr. Howard Sobel. He wanted to deliver professional grade results without a person needing a prescription. Each product was carefully researched and tested by him and others to make sure that it does what the product claims it will do. The DDF motto, “Cleanse, Protect, Treat” is displayed in every product they create.
DDF Eye – Product Description
DDF Eye is for all skin types. The three primary features of this product are that it restores moisture, reduces puffiness, and lessens dark circles. The formula is as follows: Sodium PCA moisturizes. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate reduces the production of Melanin. Vitamin K Liposomes supports the blood vessels and helps with skin penetration. Kojic Acid is a natural skin lightener. Yeast Beta Glucan increases the activity of the ingredients. Japanese Green tea extract is an antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties known to protect against superoxide free radicals. With ingredients like Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid, and microencapsulated Vitamins C and K, which helps to strengthen the capillary walls, the skin can be repaired from the inside out. They are formulated to repair current damage and avoid further damage in the future. Not only do they have Eye Erase Gel, but they carry other DDF Eye products to help with hyperpigmentation, premature aging, irritation, and acne.
DDF Eye – Advantage
- The formulation of each ingredient is explained how it works in the product.
- The ingredients are available and listed.
- May be used with or without makeup twice a day.
- Other DDF products are available for other skin problems you may be facing.
- It helps to brighten and even out skin tone, leaving the eyes soft and radiant.
- This product was created by a doctor for everyday people.
- It can be used on all skin types.
DDF – Drawbacks
- It warns not to use if a known reaction to hydroquinone is known.
- Keep this product out of your direct eyes and away from broken and irritated skin.
- Use a SPF 15 or higher during the day with this product.
- There is no suggestion as to when you might see good results.
- There are no before and after shots of results to compare to.
DDF Eye – The Bottomline
DDF Eye blend of seven bio-active ingredients helps to externally treat darkening under the eyes from fatigue, discoloration, friction, and irritation. It addresses other factors contributing to the problem areas such as the leakage and accumulation in the thin eye tissue, and poor circulation which leads to darkening and swelling of eye skin. Doctor’s Dermatologic Formula Erase Eye Gel has got all the bases covered. At around $45.00 for a .5 ounce container, it is an affordable way to try it out for yourself.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.