Dead Sea: Does Dead Sea Work?
Dead Sea Overview
With over ten years of cosmetic industry backing from partner Hadan Group, Israel-based Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics Laboratories was launched in 1990. Growing to become a major manufacturer of Dead Sea cosmetics, the product line mushroomed to over 150 items including a full skincare line, hair and body care and cosmetics reaching over 30 countries.
The driving motivation at Premier is to produce sophisticated spa products redesigned for retail sale. More than just the Dead Sea’s dirt, mud and saltwater in a bottle, Premier relies on the expertise of dermatologists and chemists to appropriate the Dead Sea’s many benefits to the skin’s needs. In using the nature of the Dead Sea as its basis, the company also respects the source as the natural basis for its products in undertaking full environmental responsibility. Premier products consist of formulas that support the skin’s biological ability to restore its balance through the stimulation of epidermal cells.
In deep blue and white colors while sporting the water motif, Premier-DeadSea.com presents the company and its Dead Sea products front and center. Displaying its oyster shell shaped packaging and contamination-preventing pumping bottles, the sites environment is very inviting and soothing. Without clutter, the site provides the company page, awards, Dead Sea benefits page, Laboratories, products, new product and contact pages.
With less water references, PremierDeadSea.com is the retail site developed to sell Premier products to the U.S. market. There are so many links running across and down the site’s three sides, knowing where to start can be disorienting. The site is very interactive with flash pictorials and videos. While the site doesn’t include clinical research data to demonstrate its claims, its testimonial page hosting candid client photos, full names plus the city and state were the most convincing I’ve seen.
Dead Sea – Product Description
The extensive Dead Sea line includes products specialized for the eyes and neck, masks, cleansers, toners, day and night creams as well as aromatherapy. Ranging in price from $16.99 to $275, Dead Sea beauty doesn’t always come cheap, but at least the range possibly hits every comfort level.
Designed to immediately nourish the skin without greasy or oily residues, the products are a source of energy, oxygen and nutrients.
The Dead Sea eye cream is Premier’s answer to the wear and tear eyes endure as they age. Priced at $124.99 and safe for all skin types, the eye cream uses Dead Sea minerals, liposomes, seaweed, Aloe Vera, oxygen, Vitamins A and E to moisturize, hydrate, as well as reduces the eyes’ dryness, fine lines and puffiness. Additionally, the product carries an SPF rating of 17.
Third party reviews proved to support the glowing testimonials on the company website ranging from near perfect to the coveted five stars.
Dead Sea Advantage
- The eye cream earned high third-party reviews and the website carried impressive testimonials.
- PremierDeadSea.com fully educates visitors on the Dead Sea’s benefits.
- The products use a host of natural ingredients.
- Dead Sea products are gentle on the skin and on the earth.
Dead Sea – Drawbacks
- Product pricing is high-end but cheaper through third parties.
- The website doesn’t include a full ingredient list
- In order to get the back story on Premier and its Dead Sea products visiting multiple websites are required.
Dead Sea – The Bottom line
Premier’s online U.S. distribution channel provided some the most impressive information available on the Dead Sea’s benefits. Only the addition of clinical trials would have made it better. Premier’s Dead Sea branding is exemplar and breeds trust and confidence in its eye cream suggesting the dead restores youth.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."