Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream Review: Does This Stretch Mark Cream Really Work?
Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream Overview
Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream, sold for a price of USD 44.69 for a 5 fl oz (150 ml) tube, is marketed as a non-oily gel cream that can prevent the formation of stretch marks in the future. This stretch mark cream can be bought in the official Declero site and other third-party retailer sites.
Looking, for a product that can guard you against stretch marks? Read this Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream review!
About Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream – Does It Really Work?
Decleor is a skincare brand that was founded 35 years ago. During the first few years, the company was called Cleor which is another term for “Golden Key”. All of their products were formulated with the well being of the user and her skin and spirit in mind. The company was spearheaded by a group of skin care experts, shiatsu teacher, physiotherapist, and aromatherapist. Despite being in the industry for quite a while now, the brand is still not yet known in the United States.
According to the company, Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream can:
- Visibly reducing stretch marks.
- Keep the skin firmer, suppler and smoother.
- Maintain even tone and texture of the skin.
- Leave skin smooth and silky soft.
- Moisturize and nourish the skin.
This short review can help make you make the right decision so keep on reading!
What Are The Ingredients In Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream?
Some of the active Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil: This oil has been derived from Macadamia seeds and is known for its antioxidant properties. Aside from neutralizing the damaging effects of free radicals, it also offers emollient properties that can keep the skin moist and supple for long.
- Squalene: This is a naturally derived oil that is rich in antioxidants that can protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals. It also has the power to stimulate the immune system and facilitate faster recovery of the skin.
- Lemon peel Oil: This is used as an astringent that can enhance the texture of the skin surface, leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- Anthemis nobilis flower oil: This has been extracted from the chamomile plant and offers anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing properties to the skin.
- Imperata Cylindrica Extract: This is rich in potassium and can help to retain moisture to the skin for a long period.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream on the affected areas of the skin. The manufacturer recommends using it with their Aromessence Firming Body Concentrate to achieve optimum results.
- The cream is rich yet non-greasy.
- It is free of fragrance.
- It also does not contain any artificial colorants.
- The cream contains alcohol.
- It also contains parabens.
- It has fragrant chemicals.
Does Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream Have Any Side-effects?
When you take a look at the reviews, you can find now Decleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream side-effects. But the presence of alcohol, fragrance, and parabens may lead to the following side effects:
- Skin redness.
- Increased risk of cancer (this is caused by parabens).
There is no doubt thatDecleor Aroma Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel Cream can moisturize the skin and keep it elastic and firm. However, the cream contains too many irritating and potentially harmful ingredients that may cancel out its amazing effects.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."