Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Introduction
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector, US $37 for every 15 ml tube, is formulated to lighten your dark skin imperfections with accuracy and precision.
What Does Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Lighten dark spots, age spots, hyper pigmented skin patches, and other dark skin issues you may have that can use a whitening boost
- Correct sun damaged skin in just 14 days of continued product use
- Provide your skin more potent protection from further skin damage to help give your skin more time to heal and cope with existing damage
- Brighten your over skin tone and make your skin look more youthful and full of life
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Manufacturer’s Detail
Decleor has over 40 years of professional skin care formulation and advice experience, particularly in the area of aromatherapy skin care. As such, the company guarantees that all of their products leave you with a multi-sensorial experience that promotes both healthy skin and an improved sense of well-being.
Working of Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector
This product works by delivering natural ingredients that are well-known to have skin whitening, toning, and anti-inflammatory properties to help improve your dark skin imperfections as your skin’s overall complexion is simultaneously enhanced as well.
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Ingredients
- Vitamin C: Has natural astringent properties that causes dark skin spots to lighten, promoting a more even toned skin, as it also reawakens your sluggish skin cells to facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnover to fade dark marks
- Peony Extract: Has natural astringent properties that tighten your pores, smoothen your skin surface, and improves your skin tone
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: Enhances your skin’s natural radiance by calming and soothing multiple manifestations of skin inflammation, including redness and swelling
- Papaya Extract: Contains papain, an enzyme that helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels while also transforming your skin’s to its most radiant complexion and tone ever
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Pros
- This product is easy to use and comes in a packaging that makes it easy to accurately and precisely target your dark spots to even out your sin tone.
- The formula contains several skin lightening ingredients that have a good reputation for delivering results.
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Cons
- This product contains ingredients that are well known allergens, including alcohol and fragrances, and may not be suitable for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin.
- The manufacturer fails to explain in detail how this product works.
- This product seems to have limited availability, and is marked “out of stock” on the manufacturer website itself.
- User feedback about this product is extremely limited, which does not provide much useful information about how this product performs across varying skin types.
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, alcohol, fragrances and benzyl salicylate, all of which can cause your skin permanent and irreversible damage to the matrix.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA
- Increased risk for cervican and breast cancers, and endocrine disruption and diseases associated with the condition due to parabens
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector must only be applied on bare skin, after it has been freshly cleansed and toned. Use either as a full face solution to brighten your overall skin complexion or, as a spot corrector to precisely treat tiny dark marks so as to even out your skin tone.
Decleor Aroma White C+ Brightening Spot Corrector makes claims that rings bells on your ears if dark spots are your primary skin issues. Sadly, while this product might work, there’s a high risk for irritation which could make your dark skin problems worse.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.