Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum Overview
This Eye Contour Firming Serum from Decleor Hydrotenseur, visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. It immediately soothes the most fragile eye area while it prevents and acts on swollen eyelids. It improves the glow and tone under make up. The firming effect this product has redefines the eye area for greater firmness and suppleness.
It is powerful action packed intense eye treatment designed to complement your existing eye cream not designed for every day use.
Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum – Product Description
Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum was formulated for women or men who want to treat the visible signs of aging. It will help with sagging eyelids, wrinkles, and fine lines around the eyes.
This serum was specially formulated for the eye area and has a dual action and firming effect. It helps to moisturize the eye area smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles and leaving skin ready for make up. It also firms the skin and increase suppleness. This intense eye treatment is meant to be used under your present eye cream for added effectiveness for a month and then when needed.
With its soft smooth texture, this serum should be gently applied to the eye area morning and night applying from the outside in.
Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum Advantage
- You may get better or the same results from this product as you get from the products that cost double.
- This costs around $40.00.
- They describe the Decleor line for smooth skin that glows with youthfulness.
- This product is featured on QVC and it only costs $28.50.
- It has a refreshing soft texture that is immediately ready for makeup application.
- This is designed to be added to your existing eye cream as an intense eye treatment.
- Since this product is sold on QVC they have an available clip of the live show with information and demonstrations about this eye treatment.
Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum – Drawbacks
- This is not an every day product, you would still have to have an eye cream that this can work together with.
Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum – The Bottomline
Decleor, Hydrotenseu Decleor- Eye Contour Firming Serum was meant to give a turbo charge effect to go along and under your existing eye cream. It is really meant to be used in a months time to smooth out existing wrinkles as an intense treatment. It is not for every day use. It supplies intense moisture to help with puffiness, dark circles, and smooth out wrinkles. This can answer a specific need that you have or can be added under your moisturizer for added intense effects. They offer three moistures that can go with this firming serum.
Apply his eye serum morning and night for a whole month, as a booster with your eye cream. If you do this 3 to 4 different times a year, it will last you a whole year. It is not essential to use this under your eye cream, it may be fine on its own or it can be added to your present routine.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."