Have you been staring at those under eye bags, puffy eyes, fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes? Staring won’t solve your problems but perhaps, Deravera Eye Cream will.
About Deravera Eye Cream
At $70 for every 80 ml bottle of Deravera Eye Cream, you can be actively solving your skin aging problems. While the product seems expensive, the manufacturer is very confident about the formulation that it is recommended for you to use only a pea-size amount to derive the maximum benefits from this product. One bottle should last you for several months.
Deravera Eye Cream promises to help improve signs of aging on skin around your eyes, and primarily improving the appearance of puffy eyes and dark under eye circles. The product lightens dark under eye circles and helps firm up skin around the eyes, in turn, making fine lines and wrinkles less visible.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Deravera Eye Cream
Manufacturer information is not available but, its alleged partnership with AMA Laboratories is published broadly. AMA Laboratories is an Independent Commercial Cosmetic Testing Facility that produces independent product research and testing. For Deravera Eye Cream, the outfit reported the following product findings and results after four weeks of continued product use:
- 60% reduction in dark circles
- 40% reduction in eye puffiness
How Does Deravera Eye Cream Work?
Deravera Eye Cream is made with HexaBright-3, a proprietary ingredient that props up skin hydration to improve the appearance of dark under eye circles. This ingredient is complemented by natural skin moisturizers — water, aloe vera and glycerin — and powerful antioxidants derived from all natural sources.
Deravera Eye Cream Ingredients
Key ingredients included in each bottle of Deravera Eye Cream are:
- HexaBright-3, a proprietary formula that hydrates skin so that skin’s ability to treat dark under eye circles is activated and powered up.
- Aloe vera, closely resemble the skin’s natural protective barriers. It aids in skin repair and renewal but also, in restoring the skin’s natural protective layers to shield skin from further damage.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat, contains proteins that have been derived from wheat having gone through a long process of hydrolysis. The end result being a heavy molecule of wheat protein that can penetrate skin so that moisturization is released deep within the skin.
- Natural extracts and vitamins, which increases the skin’s supply of antioxidants which works two ways — to aid in skin repair and restructuring, and to protect skin from the skin aging and damaging effects of free radicals.
The complete ingredient list is enumerated below:
Aloe Barbadensis leaf, Hydrolyzed wheat, Aqua, Methyl Chalcone, Sorbitan olivate, Grapefruit, Themobroma cacao nucifera oil, Bearberry, Algae extract, titanium dioxide, Sesame seed oil, Yeast extract, Licorice root extract, Vitamin E, vitamin C, Vitamin A, Stearic acid, Glycerin, Green tea, and Cucumber.
Deravera Eye Cream Benefits
- Improves fluid and oxygen circulation to eliminate dark under eye circles
- Protects skin from creasing and dark under eye circles by keeping skin moisturized
- Reverses signs of skin aging by firming up skin around the eyes
- Protects skin from further damage brought about by skin cell disintegration caused by free radicals
- Formula has been clinically proven to be effective
- Product is guaranteed safe for all skin types
Deravera Eye Cream Drawbacks
- Product contains glutens which may cause allergic reactions in some people
- Product is available ony for Internet purchase
- No information about the manufacturer is available, making accountability for product claims and guarantees difficult to establish
- Product is expensive
Use Deravera Eye Cream twice daily. Cleanse skin thoroughly. Follow up with a toner then, apply Deravera Eye Cream with bare, clean fingers, take a pea size amount of the cream and apply on skin. Gently massage in the product and let it seep in for a few minutes before applying your other skincare products or putting on your cosmetics.
Use only as indicated. Take care not to put product in contact with your eyes.
For external use only.
Deravera Eye Cream Side Effects
Some people may be allergic to wheat and sweet almond oil which Deravera Eye Cream is infused with and therefore, may manifest allergic reactions to this product. To test for allergies, perform a patch test and leave the product on a small patch of skin overnight. Check for any signs of irritation and allergy when you wake up the following morning. If you don’t observe any negative skin reactions, apply product but if you do, do not use again.
Who can use Deravera Eye Cream?
Men and women with mature skin may use this product.
Deravera Eye Cream is made from ordinary skincare ingredients. Though it lists HexaBright-3 as an active ingredient, there is very little information made available about how it works. Manufacturer information also makes problematic, the accountability for all product claims and guarantees. That said, it may be good to review other products but, if you’re convinced Deravera Eye Cream may deliver the results you need then, go ahead and try it.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."