AngelLift Dermastrips Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is AngelLift Dermastrips?
As per the manufacturer, AngelLift Dermastrips claims to be the current, better alternative to Botox injections and surgical lifts, and it’s also risk-free. This product is sold under 3 different packages, as follows:
- Basic, US $79, comes with 2 surgical grade Dermastrips, 1 Anodized, Mirrored Case, and Use & care instructions.
- BriteLift, US $119, comes with 2 Surgical Grade Dermastrips, 1 Silicone Tip Precision Applicator Tip, and 1 Whitening HP BriteLift Cylinder.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is AngelLift Dermastrips?
- AngelLift Dermastrips– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In AngelLift Dermastrips?
- Benefits of AngelLift Dermastrips
- Disadvantages of AngelLift Dermastrips
- Does AngelLift Dermastrips Have Any Side Effects?
- How To Apply AngelLift Dermastrips?
- AngelLift Dermastrips Review – Final Verdict
There is no information available about this product’s makers, except that the product website lists its address to be based in San Diego, California. Based on information from third-parties, this product is formulated and distributed by Medical Matrix, LLC, with the Dermastrips having been available for distribution to professionals only since 2004, and only recently been marketed directly to users.
AngelLift Dermastrips – Does it Really work?
According to the manufacturer, Dermastrips has been designed to deliver the following anti-aging benefits to your skin:
- Soften wrinkled skin while simultaneously smoothening out fine lines and wrinkles, most especially those situated around the mouth area and on the lower portion of your face.
- Stimulates faster rates of collagen production and at greater volumes that help support the facilitation of various skin mechanisms necessary to keep it healthy and youthful looking
- Deliver surgical grade results without injections and without cutting any part of your face.
- Improve and fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without painful procedures.
- Allow you to reverse and heal your wrinkled skin whenever and wherever you are.
This product works by firming up the muscles around the mouth area and on the lower part of your face to lift and pull up sagging and creasing skin that manifests wrinkles and fine lines, using a removable perioral device at certain times of the day, everyday, delivering noticeable improvements to the appearance of aging skin within 6 months of regular product use.
What are the Ingredients in AngelLift Dermastrips?
There is no information anywhere about what this perioral device is made of. There isn’t any disposable component to this product.
Benefits of AngelLift Dermastrips
- This product is reusable and will last a long time depending on use and care but there is no substantial evidence behind it.
- The device has been designed and developed out of a collaboration with a group of dentists and dermatologists.
Disadvantages of AngelLift Dermastrips
- There is no available information about the manufacturer which fails to build its credibility, accountability and track record in doing business in the skin care and anti-aging markets.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- AngelLift Dermastrips reviews are in the extremes, making it difficult to assess user pulse about this product.
Does AngelLift Dermastrips Have any Side Effects?
It can cause possible infection when used unhygienically.
How To Apply AngelLift Dermastrips
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- AngelLift Dermastrips must be used daily until improvements become visible for at least 6 consecutive months.
- After which, device used must be cut down. Apply to your upper and lower lip and do not open your mouth for 30 minutes.
Final Verdict : AngelLift Dermastrips
AngelLift Dermastrips offers an innovative way to smoothen out your wrinkles and restore your youthful looking skin minus the risky surgery and the painful injections. It also offers 30 days money back guarantee.
But, how effective is it? Too bad the company wouldn’t disclose product efficacy studies.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."