Derma Divine Serum Review: Is This Wrinkle Cream Best For You?
Derma Divine Serum Description
Derma Divine Serum, US $89, is an anti-aging product that goes on easily and smoothly on skin to restore your skin’s natural youthful glow.
According to third-party sources, this serum has been formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making these appear faded over time, with continued product use
- Heal damaged skin and relieve it from inflammation to prevent further damage and stop the development of wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging
- Bring back your skin’s density, elasticity and firmness to tighten and pull up your skin
- Lighten dark spots to even out your skin tone and promote a brighter, more flattering overall complexion
- Provide antioxidant protection to neutralize cell damaging free radicals.
There is no available information about the company behind this product.
Derma Divine Serum Ingredients
- Plant Stem Cell: Heal damaged skin cells to restore its energy and vitality, as effective and efficient cell regeneration is regained and maintained
- Vitamin C: Boosts your skin’s antioxidant levels, protecting it from damage and appearance of signs of skin aging, while simultaneously jumpstarting your skin cells to perform repairs and rejuvenation functions at much faster rates
Derma Divine Serum must be used as part of your morning and evening skin care routines, and always apply only on newly cleansed and toned skin. It is highly recommended that you perform an overnight patch test before using this product to test any adverse reactions that your skin may have against one or more components of this product.
Divine Derma Advantages
- This product is alleged to have been certified to be “clinically proven kind to skin”.
- This product is being offered via a 15-day free trial scheme.
- Derma Divine serum reviews endorsing this product are usually posted on affiliate marketing websites where, clearly, a conflict of interest exists.
Derma Divine Serum Disadvantages
- There is no known international standards setting body that bestows the “clinically proven kind to skin” mark that one of this product’s affiliate marketing partners has been so eager to share
- 15 days is too short of a period for you to make a qualified evaluation of this product as it normally takes between 60 and 90 days for topical anti-aging creams to manifest any improvements on a user’s skin.
- Derma Divine serum reviews posted by users who claim to have been ripped off related the difficulty of getting in touch with the company behind this product.
Derma Divine Serum is a product run by a company seemingly so confident about this product’s efficacy for even making this product available on a limited time, free trial offer basis. If you look more closely though, there is hardly any reliable information that has been shared about this product nor its manufacturer. Take care not to compromise your safety despite your growing wrinkle problem because there are more options, so much more than you can imagine.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.