Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Overview
Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum, US $24.50 for a 2 fl.oz. bottle, is a rehydrating solution which is rejuvenating serum that supports your skin in fighting and escaping dryness that can give you discomfort and irritations.
About Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product comes from the US-based company, Derma E. This is a skin care company that conscientiously fuses science and the power of nature to create highly potent formulations derived from the healing properties of natural ingredients. All products from this company are guaranteed free from soy, gluten and GMO, suitable for the special requirements of vegans, and are formulated without animal testing.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reinvigorate your skin to make your complexion livelier and relieve it from dullness.
- Promote improved skin nourishment and hydration to keep your skin dewy and healthy looking
- Prevent premature aging and irreversible damages.
- Improve and lighten your hyper pigmented spots while also promoting a brighter overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum?
- Vitamin C: Enhances your skin’s natural tone and radiance and, more importantly, boosts your skin’s protection with antioxidants as it also re-energizes your skin cells to hasten cellular level processes that help your skin cope with damage
- Vitamin E: Amplifies the protective and revitalizing benefits that your skin can derive from Vitamin C, it also works by re-fortifying your skin’s protective barrier to make it more resilient to damage, and it also delivers deep nourishing action that soothes your skin with moisture
- Green Tea: Contains the powerful antioxidant, epigallocatechin gallate, which amps up your antioxidant protection some more aiding in the prevention of premature skin aging
- Aloe: It has natural skin healing properties that also aids in strengthening the skin barrier
Directions to Use
Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum must be used day and night for best results. The manufacturer recommends layering with a Derma e Moisturizer.
- Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum appears to be widely available but, out of stock on several online stores.
- Derma e Concentrated Serum reviews cite that this formula contains a highly stable form of Vitamin C that will not breakdown on the surface or, until it has been thoroughly absorbed by your skin so that you can derive optimal benefits.
- This product may have to be layered with a cream to be moisturizing enough for dry skin types.
- Derma e Concentrated Serum reviews indicate that this product can flake when layered under makeup.
Does Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy and skin tolerance
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum Customer Reviews
Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum reviews read:
- “I use this product several nights per week. The mornings after, my skin has better texture, feels softer, and my pores look almost blurred out. I have sensitive skin and this serum doesn’t cause irritation, although by itself it isn’t moisturizing enough to use on its own. It takes a little while (still less than 5 minutes) to sink in and not feel sticky. It smells like fruit loops, which is pretty great! I think my skin looks consistently better after I use this product.” — Kate on ulta
- “This has Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate which will not get rancid and is perfect for my dry and sensitive facial skin/neck/hands and the added hyaluronic acid is a bonus/booster. Most of the ingredients are beneficial and the price is perfectly acceptable. 3 pumps does my face, neck, tops of hands. It has all natural ingredients I feel good about using. Soaks in quickly and I will top in the evening with the concentrated Vitamin C cream. I am 56 and people are always more than a little surprised.” — Janis on the manufacturer’s website
Derma e Vitamin C Concentrated Serum will give you better protection from environmental causes of damage by boosting your antioxidant levels. It cannot, however, stand alone to provide your skin everything it requires everyday, including sufficient moisture.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: