Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream Review: Does This Eye Cream Really Work?
Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream Overview:
Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift Eye Cream, US $24.95 for a 0.5 oz. tube, is a multi-tasking eye cream that delivers several age-defying benefits that moisturizes, regenerates, and protects your delicate eye skin.
About Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Derma E, a US based skin care company that combines the evidence-based thrust of science and the rejuvenating power of nature to formulate products that address specific and targeted skin issues. All Derma E products are gluten-free, GMO-free and soy-free. The company also guarantees that its products are suitable for vegans and that the product has never been tested on animals.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a tightening and lifting effect on eye skin.
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Strengthen your skin to make it more resilient and better protected from factors that damage and age your skin.
- Promote a more even and more radiant complexion.
- Enhance your skin’s moisture levels and improve hydration functions that help keep your skin moisturized 24/7.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream?
- Niacinamide: This antioxidant also multi-tasks as circulation enhancer and skin brightener.
- Goji Berry and Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Contain rich amounts of skin revitalizing and protecting antioxidants, these ingredients help relieve tired looking skin of fatigue and stress.
- Glycopeptides: Speeds up the process of skin renewal by more efficiently sloughing off your skin’s surface layer while simultaneously speeding up the process of skin regeneration and promoting more frequent skin turnovers.
- DMAE: Enhances your skin’s elasticity, this ingredient also boosts the protective power of antioxidants in this formula, giving your skin enhanced protection that also supports the revival of your more energetic and more radiant complexion.
- Panthenol: Better known as Pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient coats your eye skin in an intensely conditioning film that helps keep skin moisture locked into your skin which minimizes surface water loss.
Directions To Use:
Derma E Firming Eye Cream must be incorporated in your morning and evening routines for faster results. Apply the product on freshly cleansed skin.
- Derma E Firming Eye Cream is inexpensive relative to other products in this category that are similarly formulated and committed to delivering the same benefits.
- This product contains intensely moisturizing ingredients capable of reviving your skin health and youthful appearance.
- Some users do not find that this product easily absorbs into skin.
- Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream reviews indicate that this product may not be suitable for use under makeup.
Does Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including witch hazel.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream reviews read:
- “Used it for one month and no changes or improvements. In fact, it made my eye appear more wrinkled and make my concealer crease terribly. I had such high hopes for this product. Going g back to using my Oil of Olay serum which works much better and doesn’t affect my make up application.” — Beth Gibson
- “Finally a great moisturizer for sensitive eyes!! GLUTEN FREE!! It seems like most eye creams either lift/firm but are not as nourishing, or they are nourishing without lift. This one does both!!! It moisturizes all day without needing re-application. I have noticed the area around my eyes becoming firmer, so I use it every day, morning and night. Such a reasonable price for a quality eye cream. My new must-have product!!” — Lisa on Birchbox
There’s no doubt about how moisturizing Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream can feel given its highly moisturizing ingredients capable of delivering intensive skin conditioning benefits for your eye area. However, despite the peptides and antioxidants, there are major drawbacks that may not help this cream deliver on its supposedly skin firming and tightening capabilities. Without the evidence to back up these claims, it gets harder to believe that this product can create longer-lasting improvements to your eye skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.