What is Derma E Firming Eye Cream?
This product is brought to you by Derma E, a US based skin care company that combines the evidence-based thrust of science and the rejuvenating power of nature to formulate products that address specific and targeted skin issues. All Derma E products are gluten-free, GMO-free and soy-free. The company also guarantees that its products are suitable for vegans and that the product has never been tested on animals.
Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift Eye Cream, US $24.95 for a 0.5 oz. tube, is a multi-tasking eye cream that delivers several age-defying benefits that moisturizes, regenerates, and protects your delicate eye skin.
Derma E Firming Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a tightening and lifting effect on eye skin.
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Strengthen your skin to make it more resilient and better protected from factors that damage and age your skin.
- Promote a more even and more radiant complexion.
- Enhance your skin’s moisture levels and improve hydration functions that help keep your skin moisturized 24/7.
What Are The Ingredients In Derma E Firming Eye Cream?
- Niacinamide: This antioxidant also multi-tasks as circulation enhancer and skin brightener.
- Goji Berry and Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Contain rich amounts of skin revitalizing and protecting antioxidants, these ingredients help relieve tired looking skin of fatigue and stress.
- Glycopeptides: Speeds up the process of skin renewal by more efficiently sloughing off your skin’s surface layer while simultaneously speeding up the process of skin regeneration and promoting more frequent skin turnovers.
- DMAE: Enhances your skin’s elasticity, this ingredient also boosts the protective power of antioxidants in this formula, giving your skin enhanced protection that also supports the revival of your more energetic and more radiant complexion.
- Panthenol: Better known as Pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient coats your eye skin in an intensely conditioning film that helps keep skin moisture locked into your skin which minimizes surface water loss.
How to apply Derma E Firming Eye Cream
Derma E Firming Eye Cream must be incorporated in your morning and evening routines for faster results. Apply the product on freshly cleansed skin.
Benefits of Derma E Firming Eye Cream
- Derma E Firming Eye Cream is inexpensive relative to other products in this category that are similarly formulated and committed to delivering the same benefits.
- This product contains moisturizing ingredients capable of reviving your skin health and youthful appearance but at the same time can make your skin oily
Disadvantages of Derma E Firming Eye Cream
- Some users do not find that this product easily absorbs into skin.
- Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream reviews indicate that this product may not be suitable for use under makeup.
- This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Does Derma E Firming Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including witch hazel.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Derma E Firming Eye Cream
There’s no doubt about how moisturizing Derma E Firming Eye Lift Eye Cream can feel given its highly moisturizing ingredients capable of delivering intensive skin conditioning benefits for your eye area. However, despite the peptides and antioxidants, there are major drawbacks that may not help this cream deliver on its supposedly skin firming and tightening capabilities. Without the evidence to back up these claims, it gets harder to believe that this product can create longer-lasting improvements to your eye skin.