Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream Overview
Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream, US $18 for a 2 oz. jar, is an night cream formula that works overtime to revive your skin’s health and lively complexion while you sleep.
About Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream — Does It Really Work?
This formula was created by Derma E, a US-based company committed to create skin care products that are able to harness the power of nature to heal and beautify human skin. Furthermore, this company has been deliberately and conscientiously creating safer products rid of the top toxins often infused in cosmetics.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
What Are The Ingredients In Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream?
- Vitamin C: Added in this formula in its derivative form, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, it provides a highly stable source of Vitamin C that revives your skin’s healthy functioning while it also renders antioxidant, toning and astringent properties that protect, even out, and lighten your skin, respectively
- Rooibos Extract: Improves your skin tone by delivering its powerful anti-inflammatory properties to help relieve your skin of redness and calm irritations
- Probiotics: Restores your skin’s ideal balance to help prevent infections and irritations for a blemish-free skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid, helps make up for your skin’s insufficient moisture content by drawing in moisture from the surroundings to comfort your skin with improved hydration
Directions to use
Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream must be included as part of your evening skin care regimen. Apply generously on your face, neck and chest after thoroughly cleansing and toning your skin.
- This product may not be potent enough to address deep seated wrinkles.
- Derma e Intensive Night Cream reviews indicate that several users experienced allergic reactions to the formula.
Does Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream:
- Allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinyl palmitate
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Derma e Vitamin C Intense Night Cream will deliver overnight benefits. How much benefit you derive, however, will greatly depend on how badly your skin needs a boost from this formula, and whether this cream suits your skin at all.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."