Derma Folia Review
Derma Folia Description
Derma Folia is an anti-aging cream that promises to bring back your skin’s youthful glow.
More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Support your skin’s natural healing and treating capabilities to make these mechanisms happen faster and more effectively
- Restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels, as it also significantly boosts hydration levels to plump up your skin, make it appear denser and give it a better contoured after effect
- Correct signs of damage and aging, most especially by fading dark marks and smoothening out fine lines and wrinkles to make skin appear tighter and unwrinkled
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
Derma Folia Ingredients
- Light Molecular Weight Collagen: makes up for lost collagen fibers to enhance skin repair, rejuvenation and regeneration mechanisms happening at different layers of your skin
- Micro-Nutrients: helps make up for lost vitamins and minerals which, in turn, helps your fatigued skin bounce back to a healthier state
- Argireline: relaxes facial muscles which, in turn, causes creased and wrinkled skin to stretch back to its expressionless state, much similar to how a Botox injection works
- Aloe Vera: enhances your skin’s natural ability to heal and treat your skin, repair damages, and correct signs of aging skin, while simultaneously also working to improve your skin’s barrier function by improving synthesis at the surface layer
- Syn-Ake: a synthetically formulated peptide patterned after the Malaysian Temple Viper venom that relaxes your muscles which, in turn, forces your skin to relax as well and stretch back
- Cucumber: helps hyper hydrate your skin to relieve it from chronic dryness which, if left uncorrected, can easily lead to irreversible damage and aging
- Sweet Almond Oil: a very moisturizing skin care ingredient that is rich with Vitamin E and fatty acids, and with natural anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothes skin irritations
Derma Folia must be integrated as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
Derma Folia Advantages
- This product is available via a free trial offer.
- The formula appears to be fairly put together, and may help relieve various signs of skin aging.
- Derma Folia reviews have been raving about the youth-enhancing effects of regular product use, although most of these are posted on websites that clearly have an interest in driving up product sales.
Derma Folia Disadvantages
- Information about this product is available only via third party websites which contain inconsistent information about this product’s composition.
- Often, free trials do not give you sufficient time access how suitable the product is for your skin.
- Several Derma Folia reviews have highlighted poor customer service, sometimes resulting in unauthorized credit card charges.
Derma Folia provides some of the basic ingredients necessary to achieve younger looking skin. Unfortunately, without a reliable, verifiable information, it is hard to trust what good this product claims to bring to your aging skin. Always choose your products depending on your skin requirements.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.