What is Derma Promedics?
How skin ages has become a favorite preoccupation of people in our time. It’s because people are generally more concerned these days about their personal longevity, and that naturally includes making the skin’s youthful appearance last longer. People want to be able to perform better, live better and stay active well into their 70s. It won’t be surprising to see more centenarians in the coming decades and, with never-ending breakthroughs in skincare, it’s possible that they can look up to 30 or even 40 years younger than their age.
It’s no surprise that the beauty and personal care industry is currently valued at more than $100 billion by market analysts. This market is projected to grow into the trillions by 2025, and it is being fueled by people like you. The market size and growth projections are also unfortunately attracting scammers and low quality products. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Derma Promedics – Does it really work?
Anti-aging products often have holistic wrinkle-fighting goals but then, there are also those that target one or two very specific underlying causes of skin aging. Derma Promedics, a serum formula, is one such product. It zeroes in on tackling the less efficient collagen production happening in aging skin.
The manufacturer makes three bold claims about Derma Promedics: visibly reduces wrinkles by 37%, lessens wrinkles by 18.5% and improves the appearance of surface wrinkles by as much as 44.9%.
What are the Ingredients in Derma Promedics ?
- Vitamins: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Peptides: Provides your skin cells with the essential building blocks of skin, amino acids, necessary to pull off every process involved in skin repair and regeneration. However, it may cause burning, warmth, stinging and tingling
How to apply Derma Promedics
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to –
- Cleanse face thoroughly with a gentle cleanser. Tone.
- Apply Derma Promedics all over your face, include your neck and décolleté if desired.
- Gently spread and work the product into your skin.
Benefits of Derma Promedics
- Derma Promedics promises to improve the overall texture of your skin by resurfacing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Apart from stimulating collagen production, it also gives your skin a moisture boost which instantly makes your skin softer, more supple, more elastic, and much less prone to creasing. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of Derma Promedics
- The downside to this cream is that it can only be accessed online, and therefore not available in drug stores and boutiques.
- The manufacturer’s track record is unknown, and there is also incomplete information about the product’s ingredients and clinical trials claimed.
- Moreover, it is also significantly more expensive than its counterparts.
Final verdict: Derma Promedics
You work hard to excel in your personal pursuits, and you often expect the same from the people around you. In the same way, it’s only rightful that you should expect the same high performance from your wrinkle cream, most especially if it costs you more than 100 bucks. If there’s any reason for you to doubt product performance, you should go find something else. After all, it’s a billion dollar industry, isn’t it? You’re bound to find a product that fits your skin and your skin issues well.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.