Derma Science: Does Derma Science Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Derma Science promises to be an affordable anti-aging treatment that can produce great benefits within a short period of time. Derma Science boasts of containing ingredients that boost collagen production, thereby resulting in a reduction in the formation of wrinkles and other age-related skin issues. This cream is promoted as an affordable alternative to lasers, surgery, or injections. Very little information is provided regarding Derma Science on the official product website, and links to the promoted free trial package of this cream do not seem to be fully functional. Instead, the links direct to another anti-aging cream.
Derma Science – Product Description
Derma Science Anti-Aging Cream is described as a revolutionary anti-wrinkle formula. No ingredient information is revealed on the Derma Science website, even though the formula is promised to include compounds that promote collagen production. Other benefits of Derma Science are said to include moisturizing and UV blocking, so it can be assumed that some of the ingredients in this cream are included to provide these benefits.
In addition to reducing wrinkles, Derma Science is also promoted as a cream that can increase elastin production while penetrating deep into skin in order to provide maximum restoration benefits. Smooth, more moisturized skin is promised to result from the regular application of Derma Science. However, no expected timeline of benefits could be found on the Derma Science website. Additionally, purchasing information was not found for this product. No clinical studies or user testimonials are cited to prove the claimed benefits of Derma Science Anti-Aging Cream.
Derma Science – Advantage
- Derma Science targets several facial skin issues all at once.
Derma Science – Drawbacks
- The free trial link does not work.
- No user testimonials are featured for Derma Science.
- The claims about this product are not backed by clinical research.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee offered with the purchase of Derma Science.
- A list of ingredients is not featured on the product’s official website.
- No pricing information for Derma Science could be readily located.
- No timeline of benefits was featured for this cream.
Derma Science – The Bottom Line
Derma Science lacks any significant backing to support its claims. There are no clinical studies, no user testimonials, and no lists of proven ingredients cited on the official product website. The link to a free trial does not actually link to a free sample of Derma Science. As such, purchasing this product is not recommended. Instead, those seeking clinically proven anti-aging creams should invest in other more proven and guaranteed options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."