Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Review: Is It Really Effective?
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Introduction
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash, US $19 for 240 ml, is a product intended as an anti-acne facial wash that helps restore the healthy balance of microorganisms on the surface of your skin.
What Does Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits to address the special needs of your acne-challenged skin:
- Improve the appearance and overall health of your skin by ridding it of acne-causing bacteria
- Enhance the purity, clarity and overall radiance of your skin
- Help speed up the rate of skin regeneration and turnover to force eliminate the damaged layer and allow new skin to rise to surface to replace it
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Manufacturer’s Detail
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
Working of Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
This product works by disinfecting your skin of acne-causing bacteria while simultaneously forcing a faster rate of turnover to immediately allow newer, younger, and lesser damaged skin to rise to the surface so that you can enjoy the newfound radiance and glow of your skin.
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Ingredients
Benzoyl Peroxide (10.0 %): Purifies your skin from acne-causing bacteria which, in effect, clarifies your skin, makes it appear more radiant, restores its health, and helps prevent future infections and breakouts
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Pros
- This product is available in 5 and 10 per cent concentrations of benzoyl peroxide, making it possible for you to choose either a higher or lower active ingredient concentration, depending on your skin’s tolerance for the formula.
- The formula is made with benzoyl peroxide, an anti-acne ingredient that has strongly demonstrated its capability to purify and clear skin many times before.
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Cons
- The manufacturer does not provide a full product ingredients list, making it impossible to assess this product for safety and efficacy.
- Due to the nature of this product, most of the supposed benefits of benzoyl peroxide are practically washed off from your skin just a few seconds from applying it.
- It appears that this product has a limited distribution, whether online or, in stores.
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Side Effects
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, it is impossible to evaluate this product for safety of its various components. Although, by the very nature of this product, expect dryness, inflammation and irritation as a possible result of product use.
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash must be used day and night as the very first step of your morning and evening skin care routines. Always use lukewarm water when washing.
Derma Topix Benzoyl Peroxide Wash is a facial cleanser formulated specially to complement the demanding care required by people who deal with acne-challenged skin. Ironically, by the very nature of this product, expect possible signs of irritation to occur, and consider that it may not be suitable for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."