DERMacai Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is DERMacai?
The official website for DERMacai is professional in appearance but does not contain much useful information about the product. The site contains a reasonable FAQ section but provides no customer testimonials. It does feature two ‘before and after’ shots of what is assumed to be authentic user’s skin, that show the results of the cream after just thirty seconds. In terms of clinical trials, it seems that the product has been consumer tested, and the manufacturers supply a chart detailing the percentage improvement in the skin after 21 days of continual use (for example, users reported their skin was 90% smoother).
By ordering the trial, the consumer is automatically enrolled in the home delivery system whereby they receive the product every 30 days at a cost of $84.64 per month.
DERMacai – Does it really work?
Although DERMacai obviously contains the powerful anti-oxidant acai berry, the full ingredient list is not provided, so it is not known exactly how much is in the formula. Other key ingredients are shown in the doctor-formulated cream and these include certain patented substances such as Matrixyl 3000, Haloxyl, Hyaluronic acid and Argatensyl. Each of these treats different areas on the face, including under eye circles, deep wrinkles, skin tone and fine surface lines.
As per the DERMacai is suitable for all skin types and should not cause allergic reactions although without the full ingredient list provided it is impossible to be sure. It is assumed that it should be used daily as part of the skincare routine and although it is said to work in minutes, the manufacturers recommend using it for at least 56 days for optimal results.
What are the ingredients of DERMacai
- Petrolatum: It is a mixture of hydrocarbons and should be used as an emollient.
- Microcristallina: This is a microcrystalline wax that controls viscosity and creates a more opaque look.
- Cera: It is an omega 6 fatty acid that is utilized as a skin conditioner.
- Paraffin: These are mineral oils such as petroleum hydrocarbons that have been mixed together.
Benefits of DERMacai
- DERMacai contains the free-radical fighting ‘superfood’, acai berry.
- The formula includes strong ingredients but they might cause problem to sensitive skin.
- The product is designed to provide both instant results and long-term improvements in the skin.
Disadvantages of DERMacai
- DERMacai is expensive.
- It is not known how much acai berry the formula contains.
- The price of the product is mentioned different on different sites and have no guarantee hidden in the fine print
- The consumer is enrolled in the auto-shipping program
- DERMacai is not available in retail stores.
Final Verdict- DERMacai
There are many other skin creams on the market that contain Matrixyl 3000, Haloxyl and other equally good patented ingredients at a much more affordable price.
While acai berry has proven to have powerful anti-aging properties, without knowing how much is actually in DERMacai, it is impossible to say how effective it would be, or even if it would have any effect at all when applied to the skin rather than taken internally.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.