Dermaclear Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Dermaclear?
Founded in 2004, Dr. Jart+ is best known for bringing the lean and mean beauty benefits of using BB (Beauty Balm) creams. That brand came to the US market with the new wave of Korean cosmeceuticals that eventually popularized the 10+ step beauty routine. Today, the brand that started as a collaboration between a doctor and an entrepreneur, both of them males, is being distributed in 15 countries in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America.
Dermaclear, US $31.50 for a 6 fl.oz. bottle, is a cleansing water that has been formulated to deliver multiple benefits for your skin but may cause rash o skin.
Dermaclear – Does it Really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Dissolve and eliminate makeup residues, excess oil, and other impurities.
- Tone and tighten your skin to show a smoother and silkier surface.
- Improve your skin’s natural glow and give it radiance that originates from deep within.
- Relieve your skin from dull complexion.
- Improve your skin’s overall health and appearance with consistent, regular, long-term use.
What are the Ingredients in Dermaclear?
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Has moisturizing properties that also helps facilitate skin restructuring that can lift and firm up your skin, in effect improving its overall contour.
- Citric Acid: A natural alpha hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates your skin to eliminate the top layer and allow new skin to surface and replace it. However in rare cases it can cause allergic reactions like irritation and rashes.
- Bergamot Fruit Oil: Has natural antiseptic, moisturizing, and therapeutic properties that help calm your skin as it restores its optimal moisture levels and hydration functions.
- Madecassoside: Derived from Centella asiatica, this ingredient helps facilitate natural skin healing mechanisms, improves skin synthesis, and revives your skin’s overall health and youthful appearance.
Benefits of Dermaclear
- The formula is free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- This product is made with 90 per cent natural ingredients dissolved in 85 per cent active hydrogen mineral water, instead of just plain, flat water.
- This product is designed to deliver a simple, one-step solution to your skin cleansing needs but it may cause skin irritation.
Disadvantages of Dermaclear
- The formula lists the toxic preservative, phenoxyethanol, as the fifth ingredient on the list, which means that every other ingredient listed after it are present in the formula in minute quantities.
- Several users have reported how this product could cause a burning sensation to the skin and sting the eyes, and may not be as mild as advertised.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Does Dermaclear Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for diseases associated with the reproductive organs due to EDTA.
How To Apply Dermaclear
- Soak a cotton pad with Dermaclear and swipe across your face to remove all impurities without ever having to double wash again.
Final Verdict : Dermaclear
Dermaclear is convenience in skin care. It does not leave you with an excuse to skip cleansing before hitting the sheets. The potentially harsh nature of the product, however may stop you from using this product at all.It does not offer any sort of money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."