Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation?
As state by manufacturer, Dermacol Make-Up Cover is a high covering make-up manufactured by Dermacol, A.S., a Czech make-up company that began by creating a line of make-up for film make-up artists. There is no product price mentioned on this product’s official website.
What are the Ingredients in Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation?
- Paraffinum Liquidum: A mixture of mineral oils that is a byproduct of petroleum. It is used as skin protectant and emollient.
- Alumina: Also known as aluminum oxide, this is a crystalline aluminum and oxygen compound. It is used as an absorbent, anti-caking agent, abrasive, and thickening agent.
- Glyceryl Stearate: This fatty acid appears in nature and works as a lubricant for the skin. It penetrates the skin deeply to keep it from losing moisture. However it may causes skin irritation.
- Silica Silylate: Suspending agent, increases viscosity, and is also an anti-caking agent in cosmetics.
How To Apply Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation?
- Apply a thin layer of the product on clean skin before applying other make-up as well.
- It can be used in thicker layers to cover acne and even tattoos, especially in film and photography shoots.
Benefits of Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation
- The product can be used as a daily foundation or in professional/cinematic settings to cover tattoos and other skin blemishes. However it may causes skin irritation sometimes.
- The manufacturer also sells worldwide.
- 30 SPF of protection is included as a part of the product.
Disadvantages of Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation
- The website does not include pricing information.
- There I no Money back guarantee available on this product.
- The list of ingredients is not available online, nor are its amounts.
- Additional sunscreen may be needed after applying the product if one lives in a very sunny area.
Final Verdict :Dermacol Make-up Cover Foundation
Dermacol Make-Up Cover is a good foundation that was made with the needs of cinema, photography, and beauty industry in mind. As such, regular customers may find that it covers up their skin blemishes quite well. Because of the range in shades, the foundation is suitable for various skin tones.However it contains ingredients which cause skin irritation.In order to return a purchase, you must contact customer service. It is unclear if you will receive your money back for a returned order.The list of ingredients is not readily available for customers to browse on its official website. Perhaps a product that makes it cost and ingredient information more prominent may be a better choice.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Sunscreens
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."